Cloud Computing Foundation (English) (Exam Included)
Date/Time: 27/02/2017 - 28/02/2017 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
About this course
Cloud Computing Fundamentals course provides a practical perspective into Cloud Computing, combining the practical design considerations of a prospective cloud implementation with the requirements of a proven audit methodology for governance and control
In this course, delegates will gain a solid understanding of the fundamental concepts and architecture of cloud computing and of the design and deployment of a cloud computing platform. Delegates will learn about the evolution of the cloud and its ability to increase processing power and bandwidth capabilities, and learn about the major players in cloud computing, the products and services offered, and common platforms and applications.
Examining the pros and cons of implementing a cloud computing platform, including the financial benefits and the security risks, and Delegates will also learn about cloud computing standards and best practices.
No prerequisites for attending this course.
Module 1 : Cloud Computing
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Service and Deployment Models
- Evolution of Cloud Computing
- Business Drivers
- Benefits, Challenges and Risks
- Implementation Approaches and Considerations
- Standards and Best Practices
- Examination by APMG
- Paper Based
- 40 minutes, closed book, multiple choice examination
- 50 Questions
- Pass mark is 25 out of 50 (50%)
Duration : 2 Days
Date : February 27 – 28,2017
Time : 9.30-16.30
Venue : ACinfotec Training Center
16th Fl., Asia Centre Bldg., South Sathorn Rd.
Price :28,000 Baht (Exclusive of 7% VAT)
Contact : Tel 02 670 8980-3 ext. 308, 312
E-mail [email protected]
Terms & Conditions for Course Registration
Please read the following terms & conditions for course registration carefully. Upon clicking submit button, it is demonstrated that I/We understand and accept the registration and cancellation policies and procedures.
- Full payment is required in advance prior to course commencement date.
- Payment is due upon registration
- Delegates who cancel after registration, or who don’t attend, are liable to pay the full course fee and no refunds can be given
- A replacement is always welcome
Disclaimer: ACinfotec reserves the right to change, postpone or cancel. Any part of its published programme due to unforeseen circumstances.