About this course
Today’s businesses have become accustomed to plan for risks/disasters. Business Continuity Management is about prevention, not cure. It provides ability to deal with incidents when they occur and to take actions that mitigate loss. Business Continuity Management is a means of ensuring that essential and critical functions of your business survive. This one-day short course will introduce you the fundamental of Business Continuity Management based on ISO 22301 which is the best standard for implementation.
- There are no prerequisites. This course will provide participant the integral fundamental knowledge regarding Business Continuity Management based on ISO 22301.
- Acquire the concept of Business continuity Management and how it is necessary to your business
- Understand ISO 22301 standard and the means to use it for implementation
- Learn methodology to develop Business Continuity Plan for managing incident and/or disaster in the organization.
Who should attend?
- Management who responsible for decision-making and/or support strategic business continuity.
- Anyone or who responsible for ensuring the continuity of systems in organization.
- Business continuity management overview
- Risk assessment (RA)
- Business impact analysis (BIA)
- Relationship between RA and BIA
- Maximum tolerance period downtime (MTPD)
- Recovery time objective (RTO)
- Recovery point objective (RPO)
- Developing the continuity plan
- Exercising and maintaining all plan
- Training and awareness
Language : Conducted in Thai Language
Duration : 1 Day
Location : ACinfotec Training Center
16th Fl., Asia Centre Bldg., South Sathorn Rd.
Training fees: 8,500 BAHT (Ex.vat 7%)
Tel : 02 670 8980-3 ext. 304, 305
Email : [email protected]