About this course
The ECSA program offers a seamless learning progress continuing where the CEH program left off. The new ECSAv10 includes updated curricula and an industry recognized comprehensive step-by-step penetration testing methodology. This allows a learner to elevate their ability in applying new skills learned through intensive practical labs and challenges.
This course is a part of the VAPT Track of EC-Council. This is a “Professional” level course, with the Certified Ethical Hacker being the “Core” and the Licensed Penetration Tester being the “Master” level certification. In the new ECSAv10 course, students that passes the knowledge exam are given an option to pursue a fully practical exam that provides an avenue for them to test their skills, earning them the ECSA (Practical) credential. This new credential allows employers to validate easily the skills of the student.
- The EC-Council Certified Security Analyst is for experienced professionals in the industry and is backed by a curriculum designed by the best in the field.
- Students earn greater industry acceptance as seasoned security professionals.
- Certified Security Analysts learn to analyze the outcomes of security tools and security testing techniques.
- The ECSA sets students on the path toward achieving the LPT certification.
Who should attend?
- Ethical Hackers, Penetration Testers, Security Analysts, Security Engineers, Network Server Administrators,
Firewall Administrators, Security Testers, System Administrators, and Risk Assessment Professionals.
The EC-Council iLabs Cyber Range
The ECSA course is a fully hands-on program with labs and exercises that cover real world scenarios. By practicing the skills that are provided to you in the ECSA class, we are able to bring you up to speed with the skills to uncover the security threats that organizations are vulnerable to. This can be achieved effectively with the EC-Council iLabs Cyber Range. It allows you to dynamically access a host of Virtual Machines preconfigured with vulnerabilities, exploits, tools, and scripts from anywhere with an internet connection. Our web portal enables you to launch an entire range of target machines
and access them remotely with one simple click. It is the most cost effective and easy to use live range lab solution available.
With iLabs, lab exercises can be accessed 24×7, allowing the student to practice skills in a safe and fully functional network anytime it is convenient. Our guided step-by-step labs include exercises with detailed tasks, supporting tools, and additional materials as well as our state-of-the-art “Open Environment” allowing you to launch a complete live range open
for any form of hacking or testing. Available target machines are completely virtualized, allowing you to control and reset machine.
1. Introduction to Penetration Testing and Methodologies
2. Penetration Testing Scoping and Engagement Methodology
3. Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) Methodology
4. Social Engineering Penetration Testing Methodology
5. Network Penetration Testing Methodology – External
6. Network Penetration Testing Methodology – Internal
7. Network Penetration Testing Methodology – Perimeter Devices
8. Web Application Penetration Testing Methodology
9. Database Penetration Testing Methodology
10. Wireless Penetration Testing Methodology
11. Cloud Penetration Testing Methodology
12. Report Writing and Post Testing Actions
Professional penetration testers are required to continue learning throughout their career, keeping closely engaged to the fast changing cybersecurity industry. To enable continuous learning, the ECSA course comes packed with tons to self-study resources.
1. Penetration Testing Essential Concepts This is an Essential Prerequisite as it helps you to prepare you the ECSA courseware. Serves as a base to build Advanced Pen Testing Concepts
2. Password Cracking Penetration Testing
3. Denial-of-Service Penetration Testing
4. Stolen Laptop, PDAs and Cell Phones Penetration Testing
5. Source Code Penetration Testing
6. Physical Security Penetration Testing
6. Surveillance Camera Penetration Testing
7. VoIP Penetration Testing
8. VPN Penetration Testing
9. Virtual Machine Penetration Testing
10. War Dialing
11. Virus and Trojan Detection
12. Log Management Penetration Testing
13. File Integrity Checking
14. Telecommunication and Broadband Communication Penetration Testing
15. Email Security Penetration Testing
16. Security Patches Penetration Testing
17. Data Leakage Penetration Testing
18. SAP Penetration Testing
19. Standards and Compliance
20. Information System Security Principles
21. Information System Incident Handling and Response
22. Information System Auditing and Certification Professional penetration testers are required to continue learning throughout their career, keeping closely engaged to the fast changing cybersecurity industry. To enable continuous learning, the ECSA course comes packed with tons to self-study resources.
Note: Self-study modules are available in ASPEN portal
Attaining The Industry’s Most Comprehensive Methodology Based Pen Testing Certification
Exam Title: EC-Council Certified Security Analyst v10
Number of Questions: 150
Duration: 4 hours
Availability: ECC Exam Centre
Test Format: Multiple Choice
Passing Criteria: 70%
Exam Title:EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (Practical)
Number of challenges: 8
Duration: 12 hours
Availability: Aspen- iLabs
Test Format: iLabs cyber range
Passing Score: 5 out of 8 challenges and submission of an acceptable penetration testing report
Language: Conducted in Thai Language
Duration: 5 Days
Venue: ACinfotec Training Center
16th Fl., Asia Centre Bldg., South Sathorn Rd.
Training Fees: 59,000 BAHT (Ex.Vat 7%)
Tel : 02 670 8980-3 ext. 304, 305
E-mail: [email protected]