About this course
Certified Network Defender (CND) is a vendor-neutral, hands-on, instructor-led comprehensive network security certification training program. It is a skills-based, lab intensive program based on a job-task analysis and cybersecurity education framework presented by the National Initiative of Cybersecurity Education (NICE). The course has also been mapped to global job roles and responsibilities and the Department of Defense (DoD) job roles for system/network administrators. The course is designed and developed after extensive market research and surveys. The program prepares network administrators on network security technologies and operations to attain Defense-in-Depth network security preparedness. It covers the project, detect and respond approach to network security. The course contains hands-on labs, based on major network security tools and techniques which will provide network administrators real world expertise on current network security technologies and operations. The study-kit provides you with over 10 GB of network security best practices, assessments and protection tools. The kit also contains templates for various network policies and a large number of white papers for additional learning.
- Student will learn about various network security controls, protocols, and devices.
- Students will able to troubleshoot their network for various network problems.
- Student will able identify various threats on organization network.
- Student will learn how to design and implement various security policies for their organizations.
- Student will learn the importance of physical security and able to determine and implement various physical security controls for their organizations.
- Student will able to harden security of various hosts individually in the organization’s network.
- Student will able to choose appropriate firewall solution, topology, and configurations to harden security through firewall.
- Student will able to determine appropriate location for IDS/IPS sensors, tuning IDS for false positives and false negatives, and configurations to harden security through IDPS technologies.
- Students will able to implement secure VPN implementation for their organization.
- Student will able identify various threats to wireless network and learn how to mitigate them.
- Student will able to monitor and conduct signature analysis to detect various types of attacks and policy violation activities.
- Student will able to perform risk assessment, vulnerability assessment/scanning through various scanning tools and generate detailed reports on it.
- Student will able to identify the critical data, choose appropriate back up method, media and technique to perform successful backup of organization data on regular basis.
- Student will able to provide first response to the network security incident and assist IRT team and forensics investigation team in dealing with an incident.
Who should attend?
Network Defense Technicians
Network Security Administrators
Network Security Engineer
Anyone who involves in network operations
Module I: Computer Network and Defense Fundamentals
Module II: Network Security Threats, Vulnerabilities, and Attacks
Module III: Network Security Controls, Protocols, and Devices
Module IV: Network Security Policy Design and Implementation
Module V: Physical Security
Module VI: Host Security
Module VII: Secure Firewall Configuration and Management
Module VIII: Secure IDS Configuration and Management
Module IX: Secure VPN Configuration and Management
Module X: Wireless Network Defense
Module XI: Network Traffic Monitoring and Analysis
Module XII: Network Risk and Vulnerability Management
Module XIII: Data Backup and Recovery
Module XIV: Network Incident Response and Management
“IF YOUR IT CREW IS NOT INTO SECURITY, YOU JUST WON’T HAVE SECURITY”
PROTECT – DETECT – RESPOND
Language: Conducted in Thai Language
Duration: 5 Days
Venue: ACinfotec Training Center
16th Fl., Asia Centre Bldg., South Sathorn Rd.
Training Fees: 50,000 BAHT (Ex.Vat 7%)
Tel : 02 670 8980-3 ext. 304, 305
E-mail: [email protected]