About this course
Data privacy regulations worldwide require privacy protections be built into products and services. IAPP Privacy in Technology training, aligned with the ANSI/ISO-accredited CIPT certification program, will provide you with the knowledge to recognize privacy threats and skills to apply technical strategies to mitigate privacy risk throughout the software and systems development lifecycles.
Privacy in Technology training teaches technology and data professionals how to understand and integrate strategies and techniques to minimize privacy threats. The curriculum includes privacy-by-design principles; implementing data- and process-oriented strategies to support privacy policies; and managing threats from AI, location tracking, etc.
Who should attend?
- Software developers
- Information security professionals
- Data architects, privacy engineers, network and cloud engineers responsible for incorporating privacy controls into technology operations and product development.
- Foundational Principles in Technology
- Apply privacy risk models and frameworks.
- Employ value-sensitive design principles in product development.
- Understand the data lifecycle.
- The Tech Pro’s Role in Privacy
- Comprehend the fundamentals of privacy-related technology.
- Detail the privacy-technology relationship.
- Understand the technologist’s privacy responsibilities.
- Employ privacy by design principles.
- Neutralizing Threats and Enhancing Privacy
- Recognize privacy threats and violations in the data lifecycle.
- Understand privacy risks associated with intrusions, decisional-interference and self- representation.
- Secure software.
- Apply privacy-enhancing technologies and strategies.
- Privacy Engineering
- Identify privacy objectives.
- Spot privacy risks in software.
- Apply privacy design patterns.
- Technological Challenges for Privacy
- Identify privacy risks of automated decision making.
- Understand privacy impacts of tracking and surveillance.
- Recognize privacy concerns of anthropomorphism, ubiquitous computing, and mobile social computing.
|Privacy in Technology online training.
One-year IAPP membership.
CIPT sample questions (digital).
CIPT certification exam.
Two digital textbooks.
Language: Conducted in Thai Language
Duration: 3 Days
Venue: ACinfotec Training Center
16th Fl., Asia Centre Bldg., South Sathorn Rd.
Training Fees: Please call
Tel : 02 670 8980-3 ext. 304, 305
E-mail: [email protected]