About this course
Information security is an important business process which if not managed correctly and efficiently may impact upon an organization’s ability to deliver its products and services to customers. Just as important lack of security has the potential to impact upon revenues. The highly specialized skills and practical knowledge needed to assess an organizations’ capability in managing all aspects of information security is one that can be learned.
This course provides a solid foundation in all aspects of the ISMS audit process. Stage by stage delegates are taken through a structured program that includes a balance of theory and practice using a combination of workshops and practical exercises enabling delegates to gain an understanding of the key activities for auditing.
- Understand the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up an ISMS audit.
- Able to interpret the requirements of ISO 27001 in the context of an ISMS audit.
- Able to apply the ISO 27001 standard clauses appropriately in an audit situation.
Who should attend?
- This course is valuable for internal auditor and ISMS working team.
- Overview of ISMS & ISO 27001
- Structure and definitions in ISO 27001
- Security system requirements
- Internal ISMS audit
- Planning and preparation
- Audit execution
- Audit reporting
- Follow-up and corrective action
- Continual improvement
- Work Group
Language: Conducted in Thai Language
Duration: 1 Day
Venue: ACinfotec Training Center
16th Fl., Asia Centre Bldg., South Sathorn Rd.
Training Fees: Please call
Tel : 02 670 8980-3 ext. 304, 305
E-mail: [email protected]