About this course
This course will help participants to improve their Information Security Management works with a clear understanding of the basic principles. Moreover, it will fully prepare participant for EXIN’s ISO/ IEC 27002 Information Security Management Foundation certification examination.
- Basic knowledge of information security is necessary
- Participants will be prepared for EXIN’s ISO 27002 Information Security Management exam.
Who should attend?
- IT professionals who working in an Information Security Management environment
- Everyone in the organization who is processing information.
- Information and Security
- The concept of Information
- The value of Information
- Reliability aspects: Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability (CIA)
- Threats and Risks
- The concepts of Threats, Risk and Risk Analysis
- The relationships between Threats, Risks and the Reliability of Information
- Types of Threats, Damage and Risk Strategies
- Approach and Organization
- Security Policy
- Security Organization
- Roles in Information Security
- Segregation of Duties
- Asset Data Ownership
- Incident Management
- Access Management
- Identification, Authentication and Authorization
- Security Measures
- Importance of Measures
- Physical Security Measures
- Technical Security Measures
- Organizational Security Measures
Email : [email protected]