About this course
This course will cover PCI DSS in detail including: Scoping & Segmentation, 12 main requirements, appendix A1-A3, and compensating control. Overview of PA-DSS, PCI PTS, P2PE will also be provided. Furthermore, other core knowledge including: basic of payment card transaction, determining assessment type and level, SAQ selection and description, and Attestation of Compliance, Report of Compliance, Certification of Compliance will also be covered. The course is designed to prepare attendee to be ready for PCIP examination.
Who Should Attend?
- Prospect PCI DSS Auditor/Assessor
- PCI DSS Project Manager / Coordinator / Implementer / Technical Leader
- Security/Technology, Compliance/Risk/Governance
- Product Development, Marketing or Sales (develop or sell payments-oriented products)
- Enthusiast pursuing PCIP certification examination
How to Prepare
Prior to taking the PCIP training and/or exam, candidates should familiarize themselves with information regarding the PCI Standards and supporting documents. These materials along with the current version of the PCI DSS may be found in the Document Library.
- Overview of PCIP qualification
- Introduction to PCI DSS
- Introduction to other PCI SSC standards: PA-DSS, PCI PTS, P2PE
- Basic of Payment Card Transaction
- Determining Assessment Type and Level
- Scoping and Segmentation
- PCI DSS: 12 main requirements
- PCI DSS: Appendix A1-A3
- Compensating Control
- Self-Assessment Questionnaire (SAQ)
- AoC, RoC, CoC Explanation
- Practice Question
How to become a PCIP
The qualification exam is administered at a Pearson VUE Test Center. You will have 90 minutes to complete 60 multiple-choice questions. No electronic devices may be used during the closed-book exam.
Scheduling the exam
- All scheduling/rescheduling is done via Pearson VUE’s online scheduling system – you select the test location, date and time most convenient for you.
- You will receive an email containing Instructions and a voucher to schedule your exam within 2-3 business days of payment processing.
- If you choose the Exam-only or instructor-led class option, the exam must be completed within a 30 day test window.
- If you choose the eLearning Course, the exam must be completed within a 90 days test window.
Exam Results and Next Steps
- Pass/Fail results are provided immediately following the conclusion of your exam.
- Passing candidates will receive a Certificate of Qualification via email within 2-3 business days.
- If a passing score is not achieved, a total of three (3) attempts are permitted (a retake fee will apply). After three failed attempts a six month waiting period must be observed before you can re-apply to the program as a new candidate.
Email : [email protected]