About this course
This is the ITIL course that leads to the ITIL Expert in IT Service Management certification. In this course, you’ll be immersed in the contents of the ITIL publications. You’ll focus on business, management, and supervisory objectives, purposes, processes, functions, and activities, and you will examine the interfaces and interactions between the processes covered in the Service Lifecycle. This course is designed using a case study-based approach to learning the core disciplines of the ITIL best practices, and it positions you to successfully complete the associated exam, which is offered on the last day of the course at 3:30 pm.
What will you learn?
- Key concepts of the ITIL service lifecycle
- Aspects of communication and stakeholder management relevant to IT service management
- Integrate various IT service management processes across the lifecycle
- Establish and manage governance in a service management organization
- Measure IT services and associated process and activities
- Service management implementation relevant to organization decision makers
Language : Conducted in English Language
Duration : 5 Days
Location : ACinfotec Training Center
16th Fl., Asia Centre Bldg., South Sathorn Rd.
Training fees: 79,000 BAHT (Ex.vat 7%)
Tel : 02 670 8980-3 ext. 304, 305
Email : [email protected]
“ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited
and/or The ITIL Licensed Affiliate logo is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited”