PECB Certified ISO 22301 Lead Implementer (Thai) (Exam Bundle)
Date/Time: 16/12/2019 - 20/12/2019 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
About this course
This five-day intensive course enables participants to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in implementing and managing a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) based on ISO 22301:2010. Participants will also gain a thorough understanding of best practices used to implement business continuity processes from the ISO 22399.
This training is consistent with the project management practices established in ISO 10006 (Quality Management Systems – Guidelines for Quality Management in Projects). This training is fully compatible with Business continuity management specification and ISO 27031 (Guidelines for information and communication technology readiness for business continuity).
- To understand the implementation of a BCMS in accordance with ISO 22301, ISO 27031
- To gain a comprehensive understanding of the concepts, approaches, standards, methods and techniques required for the effective management of a BCMS
- To understand the relationship between the components of a BCMS and the compliance with the other requirements
- To acquire the necessary expertise to support an organization in implementing, managing and maintaining a BCMS as specified in ISO22301
- To acquire the necessary expertise to manage a team implementing ISO22301
Who should Attend?
- Project managers or consultants wanting to prepare and to support an organization in the implementation of a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS)
- Business continuity auditors who wish to fully understand the implementation of a Business Continuity Management System
- Persons responsible for the business continuity or conformity in an organization
- Members of an business continuity team
- Expert advisors in business continuity
- Member of an organization that want to prepare for an business continuity function or for a BCMS project management function
Day 1: Introduction to Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) concepts as required by ISO 22301; Initiating a BCMS
o Introduction to management systems and the process approach
o Presentation of the standards ISO 22301, ISO/PAS 22399, ISO 27031 and regulatory framework
o Fundamental principles of Business continuity
o Preliminary analysis and determining the level of maturity of the existing BCMS based upon ISO 21827
o Writing a business case and a project plan for the implementation of a BCMS
Day 2: Planning a BCMS based on ISO 22301
o Definition of the scope of a BCMS
o Development of a BCMS and business continuity policies
o Business impact analysis (BIA) and risk assessment
Day 3: Implementing a BCMS based on ISO 22301
o Implementation of a document management framework
o Design and implementation of business continuity processes and writing procedures
o Development of a training & awareness program and communicating about the BCMS
o Incident management and emergency management
o Operations management of a BCMS
Day 4: Controlling , monitoring and measuring e a BCMS and the certification audit of a BCMS in accordance with ISO 22301
o Development of metrics, performance indicators and dashboards
o Internal Audit and management review of a BCMS
o Implementation of a continual improvement program
o Preparing for an ISO 22301 certification audit
Day 5: Certification Exam
o ANSI Accredited Certification Exam (Duration: 3 hours)
Duration : 5 Days
Date : December 16 – 20,2019
Time : 9.30 am. – 16.30 pm.
Language : Thai Instructor
Venue : ACinfotec Training Center
Price : 51,500 Baht (excluding VAT 7%)
Contact : Tel 02 670 8980-3
E-mail [email protected]
For more info: www.pecb.com
Bookings are closed for this event.
Terms & Conditions for Course Registration
Please read the following terms & conditions for course registration carefully. Upon clicking submit button, it is demonstrated that I/We understand and accept the registration and cancellation policies and procedures.
- Full payment is required in advance prior to course commencement date.
- Payment is due upon registration
- Delegates who cancel after registration, or who don’t attend, are liable to pay the full course fee and no refunds can be given
- A replacement is always welcome
Disclaimer: ACinfotec reserves the right to change, postpone or cancel. Any part of its published programme due to unforeseen circumstances.