CCSK – (Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge Foundation) (Lectures) – Included Exam
Date/Time: 18/11/2020 - 19/11/2020 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
About this course
The CCSK Foundation course starts with the fundamentals, then increases in complexity as it works through all 16 domains of the CSA Security Guidance, recommendations from the European Union Agency for Network & Information Security (ENISA), and an overview of the Cloud Controls Matrix.
- Prove your competency in key cloud security issues through an organization that specializes in cloud research.
- Increase employment opportunities by filling the skills-gap for cloud-certified professionals.
- Demonstrate your technical knowledge, skills, and abilities to effectively use controls tailored to the cloud.
- Learn to establish a baseline of security best practices when dealing with a broad array of responsibilities, from cloud governance to configuring technical security controls.
- Complement other credentials such as the CISA, CISSP and CCSP.
Who should attend?
- Information Security
- Senior Consultant Manager
- Security Architecture
- Solution Architecture
- SR Cloud
- Security Analyst
- Lead Compliances
- Module 1. Cloud Architecture
- Module 2. Infrastructure Security for Cloud
- Module 3. Managing Cloud Security and Risk
- Module 4. Data Security for Cloud Computing
- Module 5. Application Security and Identity Management for Cloud Computing
- Module 6. Cloud Security Operations
Duration : 2 Days
Date : November 18 – 19, 2020
Time : 9.30-16.30 pm.
Venue : ACinfotec Training Center
16th Fl., Asia Centre Bldg., South Sathorn Rd.
Tel. 02 670 8980-3
Email. [email protected]
Bookings are closed for this event.
Terms & Conditions for Course Registration
Please read the following terms & conditions for course registration carefully. Upon clicking submit button, it is demonstrated that I/We understand and accept the registration and cancellation policies and procedures.
- Full payment is required in advance prior to course commencement date.
- Payment is due upon registration
- Delegates who cancel after registration, or who don’t attend, are liable to pay the full course fee and no refunds can be given
- A replacement is always welcome
Disclaimer: ACinfotec reserves the right to change, postpone or cancel. Any part of its published programme due to unforeseen circumstances.