CCSK (Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge) (Exam Included)
Date/Time: 18/11/2020 - 20/11/2020 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
About this course
As organizations migrate to the cloud, they need information security professionals who are cloud savvy. The CCSK certificate is widely recognized as the standard of expertise for cloud security and provides you with the foundations you need to secure data in the cloud. How you choose to build on that knowledge is your choice.
- Prove your competency in key cloud security issues through an organization that specializes in cloud research.
- Increase employment opportunities by filling the skills-gap for cloud-certified professionals.
- Demonstrate your technical knowledge, skills, and abilities to effectively use controls tailored to the cloud.
- Learn to establish a baseline of security best practices when dealing with a broad array of responsibilities, from cloud governance to configuring technical security controls.
- Complement other credentials such as the CISA, CISSP and CCSP.
Who should attend?
- Domain 1: Cloud Computing Concepts and Architecture
- Domain 2: Governance and Enterprise Risk Management
- Domain 3: Legal Issues, Contracts, and Electronic Discovery
- Domain 4: Compliance and Audit Management
- Domain 5: Information Governance
- Domain 6: Management Plane and Business Continuity
- Domain 7: Infrastructure Security
- Domain 8: Virtualization and Containers
- Domain 9: Incident Response
- Domain 10: Application Security
- Domain 11: Data Security and Encryption
- Domain 12: Identity, Entitlement and Access Management
- Domain 13: Security as a Service
- Domain 14: Related Technologies
- EXTRA DOMAIN : Cloud Controls Matrix
- EXTRA DOMAIN : ENISA Recommendations
Duration : 3 Days (CCSK Foundation 2 days, CCSK+ 3 Days)
Date : November 18 – 20, 2020
Time : 9.30-16.30 pm.
Venue : ACinfotec Training Center
16th Fl., Asia Centre Bldg., South Sathorn Rd.
Tel. 02 670 8980-3
Email. [email protected]
Terms & Conditions for Course Registration
Please read the following terms & conditions for course registration carefully. Upon clicking submit button, it is demonstrated that I/We understand and accept the registration and cancellation policies and procedures.
- Full payment is required in advance prior to course commencement date.
- Payment is due upon registration
- Delegates who cancel after registration, or who don’t attend, are liable to pay the full course fee and no refunds can be given
- A replacement is always welcome
Disclaimer: ACinfotec reserves the right to change, postpone or cancel. Any part of its published programme due to unforeseen circumstances.