CCSK (Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge)
Date/Time: 30/05/2019 - 31/05/2019 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
About this course
This 2 days training will provide the audience with a comprehensive view of cloud security fundamentals and will prepare audience to take the CCSK certificate exam (exam not included). The course will cover all major domains in the CSA Security Guidance for Critical Areas of Focus in Cloud Computing V3, and the recommendations from the ENISA report on Cloud Computing: Benefits, Risks and Recommendations for Information Security.
Who should attend?
- Cloud Service User
- Cloud Service Provider
- Security Professional
- Anyone who would like to implement CSA CCM and achieve CSA STAR certification for their organization
- Anyone who would like to know about cloud security risks and controls
- Domain 1: Architecture
- Domain 2: Governance and Enterprise Risk Management
- Domain 3: Legal Issues: Contracts and Electronic Discovery
- Domain 4: Compliance and Audit Management
- Domain 5: Information Management and Data Security
- Domain 6: Interoperability and Portability
- Domain 7: Traditional Security, Business Continuity, and Disaster Recovery
- Domain 8: Data Center Operations
- Domain 9: Incident Response
- Domain 10: Application Security
- Domain 11: Encryption and Key Management
- Domain 12: Identity, Entitlement, and Access Management
- Domain 13: Virtualization
- Domain 14: Security as a Service
Language : Conducted in Thai Language
Date: May 30 – 31,2019
Duration : 2 Days
Time : 9.30 – 16.30 pm.
Venue : ACinfotec Training Center
Contact : Tel 02 670 8980-3
E-mail [email protected]
Price : 28,000 Bhts (Exclusive of 7% VAT)
Terms & Conditions for Course Registration
Please read the following terms & conditions for course registration carefully. Upon clicking submit button, it is demonstrated that I/We understand and accept the registration and cancellation policies and procedures.
- Full payment is required in advance prior to course commencement date.
- Payment is due upon registration
- Delegates who cancel after registration, or who don’t attend, are liable to pay the full course fee and no refunds can be given
- A replacement is always welcome
Disclaimer: ACinfotec reserves the right to change, postpone or cancel. Any part of its published programme due to unforeseen circumstances.