Certified Cybersecurity Technician (C|CT) New! (Exam Included)
Date/Time: 18/12/2023 - 22/12/2023 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
EC-Council has developed the Certified Cybersecurity Technician certification
- The Certified Cybersecurity Technician (C|CT) is an entry-level cybersecurity program created by EC-Council, the creator of the Certified Ethical Hacker (C|EH) certification, to address the global demand for a qualified cybersecurity workforce.
- EC-Council developed the C|CT to provide individuals starting their careers in IT and cybersecurity with a certification that validates their hands-on technical skills.
- To equip individuals with the skills they need to pursue and develop their careers as cybersecurity specialists, consultants, network engineers, IT administrators, and more.
What is Unique About the C|CT Program?
|Module 01: Information Security Threats and Vulnerabilities|
|Module 02: Information Security Attacks|
|Module 03: Network Security Fundamentals|
|Module 04: Identification, Authentication, and Authorization|
|Module 05: Network Security Controls – Administrative Controls|
|Module 06: Network Security Controls – Physical Controls|
|Module 07: Network Security Controls – Technical Controls|
|Module 08: Network Security Assessment Techniques and Tools|
|Module 09: Application Security|
|Module 10: Virtualization and Cloud Computing|
|Module 11: Wireless Network Security|
|Module 12: Mobile Device Security|
|Module 13: IoT and OT Security|
|Module 14: Cryptography|
|Module 15: Data Security|
|Module 16: Network Troubleshooting|
|Module 17: Network Traffic Monitoring|
|Module 18: Network Logs Monitoring and Analysis|
|Module 19: Incident Response|
|Module 20: Computer Forensics|
|Module 21: Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery|
|Module 22: Risk Management|
Who Can Attend This Course?_________________________________________________________________________
The C|CT course can be taken by students, IT professionals, IT managers, career changers, and any individual seeking a career in cybersecurity, or aspiring to advance their existing role. This course is ideal for those entering the cybersecurity workforce, providing foundational technician level, hands-on skills to solve the most common security issues organizations face today.
What Are the Prerequisites for the C|CT Program?_________________________________________________________________________
There are no specific prerequisites to take the C|CT course and attempt the C|CT certification exam. Although this is an entry-level course, a working knowledge of IT networking and basic cybersecurity concepts will be an advantage to anyone taking this course.
Duration : 5 Days
Language: Conduct in Thai language
Time : 09.30-04.30 pm.
Training Date: Dec 18 – 22, 2023
Tel. 02 670 8980-3 ext. 304, 305
Price: 50,000 THB (Excl. vat7%)
Email. [email protected]
Terms & Conditions for Course Registration
Please read the following terms & conditions for course registration carefully. Upon clicking submit button, it is demonstrated that I/We understand and accept the registration and cancellation policies and procedures.
- Full payment is required in advance prior to course commencement date.
- Payment is due upon registration
- Delegates who cancel after registration, or who don’t attend, are liable to pay the full course fee and no refunds can be given
- A replacement is always welcome
Disclaimer: ACinfotec reserves the right to change, postpone or cancel. Any part of its published programme due to unforeseen circumstances.