Certified Ethical Hacker v10 (C|EHv10) (Thai) Exam Included
Date/Time: 02/03/2020 - 06/03/2020 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
About this course
The Certified Ethical Hacker (C|EH v10) program is a trusted and respected ethical hacking training Program that any information security professional will need. Since its inception in 2003, the Certified Ethical Hacker has been the absolute choice of the industry globally. It is a respected certification in the industry and is listed as a baseline certification on the United States Department of Defense Directive 8570. The C|EH exam is ANSI 17024 compliant adding credibility and value to credential members.
C|EH is used as a hiring standard and is a core sought after certification by many of the Fortune 500 organizations, governments, cybersecurity practices, and a cyber staple in education across many of the most prominent degree programs in top Universities around the globe. Hundreds of Thousands of InfoSec Professionals as well as Career Starters have
challenged the exam and for those who passed, nearly all are gainfully employed with successful careers, but the landscape is changing. Cyber Security as a profession is evolving, the barrier to entry is rising, the demand for Skilled Cyber professionals continues to grow, but it is being refined, demanding a higher level of skill and ability.
EC-Council raises the bar again for ethical hacking training and certification programs with the all new C|EH v10!
This course in its 10th iteration, is updated to provide you with the tools and techniques used by hackers and information security professionals alike to break into any computer system. This course will immerse you into a “Hacker Mindset” in order to teach you how to think like a hacker and better defend against future attacks. It puts you in the driver’s seat with a hands-on training environment employing a systematic ethical hacking process.
1. Key issues plaguing the information security world, incident management process, and penetration testing.
2. Various types of footprinting, footprinting tools, and countermeasures.
3. Network scanning techniques and scanning countermeasures.
4. Enumeration techniques and enumeration countermeasures.
5. System hacking methodology, steganography, steganalysis attacks, and covering tracks.
6. Different types of Trojans, Trojan analysis, and Trojan countermeasures.
7. Working of viruses, virus analysis, computer worms, malware analysis procedure, and countermeasures.
8. Packet sniffing techniques and how to defend against sniffing.
9. Social Engineering techniques, identify theft, and social engineering countermeasures.
10. DoS/DDoS attack techniques, botnets, DDoS attack tools, and DoS/DDoS countermeasures.
11. Session hijacking techniques and countermeasures.
12. Different types of web server attacks, attack methodology, and countermeasures.
13. Different types of web application attacks, web application hacking methodology, and countermeasures.
14. SQL injection attacks and injection detection tools.
15. Wireless Encryption, wireless hacking methodology, wireless hacking tools, and Wi-Fi security tools.
16. Mobile platform attack vector, android vulnerabilities, mobile security guidelines, and tools.
17. Firewall, IDS and honeypot evasion techniques, evasion tools, and countermeasures.
18. Various cloud computing concepts, threats, attacks, and security techniques and tools.
19. Different types of cryptography ciphers, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), cryptography attacks, and cryptanalysis tools.
20. Various types of penetration testing, security audit, vulnerability assessment, and penetration testing roadmap.
21. Perform vulnerability analysis to identify security loopholes in the target organization’s network, communication infrastructure, and end systems.
22. Different threats to IoT platforms and learn how to defend IoT devices securely.
Who should attend?
- Ethical hackers, System Administrators, Network Administrators and Engineers, Webmanagers, Auditors, Security Professionals in general.
CEHv10 consists of 20 core modules designed to facilitate a comprehensive ethical hacking and penetration testing training.
Module 01: Introduction to Ethical Hacking
Module 02: Footprinting and Reconnaissance
Module 03: Scanning Networks
Module 04: Enumeration
Module 05: Vulnerability Analysis (New!)
Module 06: System Hacking
Module 07: Malware Threats (New!)
Module 08: Sniffers
Module 09: Social Engineering
Module 10: Denial of Service
Module 11: Session Hijacking
Module 12: Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
Module 13: Hacking Web Servers
Module 14: Hacking Web Applications
Module 15: SQL Injection
Module 16: Hacking Wireless Networks
Module 17: Hacking Mobile Platforms
Module 18: IoT Hacking (New!)
Module 19: Cloud Computing (New!)
Module 20: Cryptography
Duration: 5 Days
Date: March 2 – 6, 2020
Time: 9.30 am. – 16.30 pm.
Venue: ACinfotec Training Center
16th Fl., Asia Centre Bldg., South Sathorn Rd.
Training Fees: 50,000 Baht (ex.vat7%)
Tel. 02 670 8980-3
Terms & Conditions for Course Registration
Please read the following terms & conditions for course registration carefully. Upon clicking submit button, it is demonstrated that I/We understand and accept the registration and cancellation policies and procedures.
- Full payment is required in advance prior to course commencement date.
- Payment is due upon registration
- Delegates who cancel after registration, or who don’t attend, are liable to pay the full course fee and no refunds can be given
- A replacement is always welcome
Disclaimer: ACinfotec reserves the right to change, postpone or cancel. Any part of its published programme due to unforeseen circumstances.