Certified Information Privacy Technologist (CIPT) *New
Date/Time: 19/04/2023 - 21/04/2023 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
About this course
Data privacy regulations worldwide require privacy protections be built into products and services. IAPP Privacy in Technology training, aligned with the ANSI/ISO-accredited CIPT certification program, will provide you with the knowledge to recognize privacy threats and skills to apply technical strategies to mitigate privacy risk throughout the software and systems development lifecycles.
Privacy in Technology training teaches technology and data professionals how to understand and integrate strategies and techniques to minimize privacy threats. The curriculum includes privacy-by-design principles; implementing data- and process-oriented strategies to support privacy policies; and managing threats from AI, location tracking, etc.
Who should attend?
- Data Scientists/Analysts/Architects
- IT Managers and Administrators
- Records Managers
- System Developers
- Software Engineers/Designers
- Privacy Engineers/Developers
- System Administrators
- UX Designers
- Cybersecurity Professionals
Module 1: Foundational Principles in Technology
- Summarizes the foundational elements for embedding privacy in technology through privacy by design and value sensitive design; reviews the data life cycle and common privacy risk models and frameworks.
Module 2: The Tech Pro’s Role in Privacy
- Reviews the fundamentals of privacy as they relate to the privacy technologist; describes the privacy technologist’s role in ensuring compliance with privacy requirements and meeting stakeholder privacy expectations; explores the relationship between privacy and security.
Module 3: Privacy threats and violations
- Identifies inherent risks throughout the stages of the data life cycle and explores how software security helps mitigate privacy threats; examines the impacts that behavioral advertising, cyberbullying and social engineering have on privacy within the technological environment.
Module 4: Technical measures and privacy-enhancing technologies
- Outlines the strategies and techniques for enhancing privacy throughout the data life cycle, including: identity and access management; authentication, encryption, and
aggregation; collection and use of personal information.
Module 5: Privacy engineering
- Explores the role of privacy engineering within an organization, including the objectives of privacy engineering, privacy design patterns, and software privacy risks.
Module 6: Privacy-by-design methodology
- Illustrates the process and methodology of the privacy-by-design model; explores practices to ensure ongoing vigilance when implementing privacy by design.
Module 7: Technology challenges for privacy
- Examines the unique challenges that come from online privacy issues, including automated decision making, tracking and surveillance technologies, anthropomorphism, ubiquitous computing and mobile social computing.
- Privacy in Technology online training.
- One-year IAPP membership.
- CIPT sample questions (digital).
- CIPT certification exam.
- Two digital textbooks.
Language: Conducted in Thai Language
Duration: 3 Days
Date: Apr 19 – 21, 2023
Venue: ACinfotec Training Center
16th Fl., Asia Centre Bldg., South Sathorn Rd.
Training Fees: Please call
Tel : 02 670 8980-3 ext. 304, 305
E-mail: [email protected]
This event is fully booked.
Terms & Conditions for Course Registration
Please read the following terms & conditions for course registration carefully. Upon clicking submit button, it is demonstrated that I/We understand and accept the registration and cancellation policies and procedures.
- Full payment is required in advance prior to course commencement date.
- Payment is due upon registration
- Delegates who cancel after registration, or who don’t attend, are liable to pay the full course fee and no refunds can be given
- A replacement is always welcome
Disclaimer: ACinfotec reserves the right to change, postpone or cancel. Any part of its published programme due to unforeseen circumstances.