Date/Time: 05/10/2023 - 06/10/2023 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
About this course
The heart of the COBIT framework updates COBIT principles while laying out the structure of the overall framework.
- New concepts are introduced and terminology is explained—the COBIT Core Model and its 40 governance and management objectives provide the platform for establishing your governance program
- The performance management system is updated and allows the flexibility to use maturity measurements as well as capability measurements
- Introductions to design factors and focus areas offer additional practical guidance on flexible adoption of COBIT 2019, whether for specific projects or full implementation
From its foundation in the IT audit community, COBIT has developed into a broader and more comprehensive information and technology (I&T) governance and management framework and continues to establish itself as a generally accepted framework for I&T governance.
COBIT is a framework for the governance and management of enterprise information and technology, aimed at the whole enterprise. Enterprise IT means all the technology and information processing the enterprise puts in place to achieve its goals, regardless of where this happens in the enterprise. In other words, enterprise IT is not limited to the IT department of an organization, but certainly includes it.
COBIT defines the components to build and sustain a governance system: processes, organizational structures, policies and procedures, information flows, culture and behaviors, skills, and infrastructure.
Who Should attend?
- IT Team leaders and Managers
- IT professionals responsible for Business Performance/ Quality Professional
- Risk management Team/ Risk Advisor
- IT Security and Privacy technician
- Compliance Professionals
- IT practitioner
- IT consultant
Participants will learn more about:
- Key concepts and terminology
- Governance and Framework Principles
- COBIT Principles
- COBIT Governance and Management Objectives
- Performance Management in COBIT
- Designing a Tailored Governance System
- Business Case and Implementation
- COBIT and Other Standards
The program include 4 core publications.
- Introduction and Methodology
- Governance and Management Objectives
- Designing an Information and Technology Governance Solution
- Implementing and Optimizing an Information and Technology Governance Solution
Duration: 2 Days
Date: Oct 5 – 6, 2023
Time: 9.30 am. – 16.30 pm.
Venue: ACinfotec Training Center
16th Fl., Asia Centre Bldg., South Sathorn Rd.
Training Fees: 18,900 Baht (ex.vat7%)
Tel. 02 670 8980-3 ext.304, 305
Terms & Conditions for Course Registration
Please read the following terms & conditions for course registration carefully. Upon clicking submit button, it is demonstrated that I/We understand and accept the registration and cancellation policies and procedures.
- Full payment is required in advance prior to course commencement date.
- Payment is due upon registration
- Delegates who cancel after registration, or who don’t attend, are liable to pay the full course fee and no refunds can be given
- A replacement is always welcome
Disclaimer: ACinfotec reserves the right to change, postpone or cancel. Any part of its published programme due to unforeseen circumstances.