Cobit 5 Assessor (English) Exam Included
Date/Time: 22/04/2020 - 24/04/2020 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
About this course
Get a practical appreciation of how to apply COBIT 5 to specific business problems, pain points, trigger events and risk scenarios within the organization. Learn how to implement and apply COBIT 5 into your enterprise and how to effectively use it for client initiatives. Attendees will walk away with an appreciation of how to effectively use COBIT 5 for different organizational scenarios.
The course material is supported by practical exercises and case-based scenarios. Candidates learn how to apply the COBIT 5 continual improvement lifecycle approach to address requirements and establish and maintain a sustainable approach to governing and managing enterprise IT as “normal business practice”.
Successful Completion of the COBIT 5 Foundation Exam
Who Should attend?
COBIT 5 Assessor is designed for:
- IT auditors
- IT managers
- IT quality professionals
- IT leadership
- IT developers process practitioners and managers in IT service providing firms, business managers
- How to analyze enterprise drivers
- Implementation challenges, root causes and success factors
- How to determine and assess current process capability
- How to scope and plan improvements
- Potential implementation pitfalls
Delegates attending this course will acquire the following knowledge and skills:
- How to perform a process capability assessment using the COBIT 5 Assessor Guide
- How to identify and assess roles and responsibilities
- How to use the Process Assessment Model and Process Reference Model
- To apply and analyse the measurement model in assessing process capability levels
- To apply and analyse the capability dimension
- How to perform and assess the 7 steps outlined in the Assessor Guide
- Initiate a process assessment
- Scope an assessment
- Plan and brief the teams
- Collect and validate the data
- Perform process attribute rating
- Report the findings of the assessment
- How to use the self-assessment guide
Duration: 3 Days
Date: April 21 – 24, 2020
Time: 9.30 am. – 16.30 pm.
Venue: ACinfotec Training Center
16th Fl., Asia Centre Bldg., South Sathorn Rd.
Training Fees: Please Call
Tel. 02 670 8980-3 ext.304, 305
Terms & Conditions for Course Registration
Please read the following terms & conditions for course registration carefully. Upon clicking submit button, it is demonstrated that I/We understand and accept the registration and cancellation policies and procedures.
- Full payment is required in advance prior to course commencement date.
- Payment is due upon registration
- Delegates who cancel after registration, or who don’t attend, are liable to pay the full course fee and no refunds can be given
- A replacement is always welcome
Disclaimer: ACinfotec reserves the right to change, postpone or cancel. Any part of its published programme due to unforeseen circumstances.