COBIT 5 Foundation (English) (Exam Included)
Date/Time: 27/05/2019 - 29/05/2019 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
About this course
COBIT 5 helps enterprises maximize the value of their information – the currency of the 21st century. Through its 16-year history, COBIT has been used by enterprises around the world to improve management of enterprise IT and governance. COBIT 5 provides globally accepted principles, practices, analytical tools and models designed to help business and IT leaders maximize trust in, and value from, their enterprise’s information and technology assets. COBIT 5 provides guidance to executives and those charged with making decisions concerning the use of technology in support of organizational objectives. This framework helps business leaders address the needs of all stakeholders across the enterprise and ultimately maximize the value of information and technology. COBIT 5 integrates established ISACA risk and value management frameworks into an established governance framework provided for in earlier versions of COBIT.
This course and qualification provides a complete management-level overview of COBIT 5 framework. Candidates can expect to gain key competencies related to this certification.
- Understand the governance and management of enterprise IT
- Create awareness with your business executives and senior IT management
- Assess the current state of enterprise IT in your department or organization
- Scope which aspects of COBIT 5 would be appropriate to implement.
Who Should Attend?
This course is suitable for IT Consultants, IT Management and Governance related roles and Business Professionals who want to gain knowledge of the scope and structure of COBIT 5 or want to improve IT Governance in their or their clients’ organizations.
- Understanding the drivers and benefits to organizations using the COBIT 5 Framework
- Understanding the 5 Key Principles of the COBIT 5 Framework
- Meeting stakeholder needs
- Covering the enterprise end-to-end
- Applying a single integrated framework
- Enabling a holistic approach
- Separating governance from management
- Understanding the 7 Enablers of the COBIT 5 Framework
- Principles, Policies and Framework
- Organizational Structures
- Culture, Ethics and Behavior
- Services, Infrastructure and Application
- People, Skills and Competencies
- How to manage performance of organizational enablers
- Understanding Process Reference Model Governance Domain includes
- Five Processes in the Governance Domain
- Processes in the 4 Management Domains
- Using Continual Improvement Cycle in enabling change in the enterprise
- Understanding pain points and trigger points for improving governance and management of enterprise IT
- Developing a business case for initiatives related to COBIT 5
- Appreciating and understanding the COBIT 5 Process Assessment Model (PAM) including
- Differences between Maturity Levels and Capability Levels
- Capability Levels in the PAM
- Attributes for the levels in PAM
- Ratings scale and how it is used in PAM
- Purpose and Benefits of the Assessment Model
Duration : 3 Days
Date: May 27 – 29,2019
Time : 9.30 am. – 16.30 pm.
Venue : ACinfotec Training Center
Contact : T 02 670 8980-3
F 02 670 8984
Price : 42,500 Bhts (Exclusive of 7% VAT)
Terms & Conditions for Course Registration
Please read the following terms & conditions for course registration carefully. Upon clicking submit button, it is demonstrated that I/We understand and accept the registration and cancellation policies and procedures.
- Full payment is required in advance prior to course commencement date.
- Payment is due upon registration
- Delegates who cancel after registration, or who don’t attend, are liable to pay the full course fee and no refunds can be given
- A replacement is always welcome
Disclaimer: ACinfotec reserves the right to change, postpone or cancel. Any part of its published programme due to unforeseen circumstances.