Cobit 5 Implementation (English) (Exam Included)
Date/Time: 19/06/2019 - 21/06/2019 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
About this course
Get a practical appreciation of how to apply COBIT 5 to specific business problems, pain points, trigger events and risk scenarios within the organization. Learn how to implement and apply COBIT 5 into your enterprise and how to effectively use it for client initiatives. Attendees will walk away with an appreciation of how to effectively use COBIT 5 for different organizational scenarios.
The course material is supported by practical exercises and case-based scenarios. Candidates learn how to apply the COBIT 5 continual improvement lifecycle approach to address requirements and establish and maintain a sustainable approach to governing and managing enterprise IT as “normal business practice”.
Successful Completion of the COBIT 5 Foundation Exam.
- How to analyze enterprise drivers
- Implementation challenges, root causes and success factors
- How to determine and assess current process capability
- How to scope and plan improvements
- Potential implementation pitfalls
Who Should Attend?
- IT auditors
- IT managers
- IT quality professionals
- IT leadership
- IT developers
- Process practitioners and managers in IT service providing firms, business managers
COBIT 5 Implementation Exam
ISACA offers professionals who have mastered the content in the COBIT 5 Implementation Course an opportunity to demonstrate their knowledge by taking an exam and earning a certificate.
This publication provides a good-practice approach to implementing governance of enterprise IT (GEIT) based on a lifecycle of continual improvement. COBIT® 5 Implementation covers:
- Positioning governance of enterprise IT (GEIT) within an enterprise.
- Taking the first steps towards improving GEIT.
- Implementation challenges and success factors.
- Enabling GEIT-related organisational and behavioural change.
- Implementing continual improvement that includes change enablement and programme management.
- Using COBIT® 5 and its components.
Language : Conducted in English Language
Date: June 19 – 21,2019
Duration : 3 days
Time : 9.30 am. – 16.30 pm.
Venue : ACinfotec Training Center
Contact : Tel 02 670 8980-3
E-mail [email protected]
Price: Please Call
Terms & Conditions for Course Registration
Please read the following terms & conditions for course registration carefully. Upon clicking submit button, it is demonstrated that I/We understand and accept the registration and cancellation policies and procedures.
- Full payment is required in advance prior to course commencement date.
- Payment is due upon registration
- Delegates who cancel after registration, or who don’t attend, are liable to pay the full course fee and no refunds can be given
- A replacement is always welcome
Disclaimer: ACinfotec reserves the right to change, postpone or cancel. Any part of its published programme due to unforeseen circumstances.