CompTIA Pentest+ Exam Excluded
Date/Time: 14/12/2021 - 17/12/2021 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
About this course
CompTIA Pentest+ has been designed to help you learn both knowledges and hands-on of penetration testing. This course also includes management skills used to plan, scope, and manage weaknesses, not just only exploit them. Additional, CompTIA Pentest+ certification meets the ISO 17024 standard. Regulators and government rely on ANSI accreditation because it provides confidence and trust in the outputs of an accredited program.
The CompTIA Pentest+ course will prepare you to both knowledges and hands-on experience of CompTIA Pentest+ by providing coverage of the objectives and content examples listed on the syllabus, including how to:
- Plan and scope penetration tests
- Conduct passive reconnaissance
- Perform non-technical tests to gather information
- Conduct active reconnaissance
- Analyze vulnerabilities
- Penetrate networks
- Exploit host-based vulnerabilities
- Test applications
- Complete post-exploit tasks
- Analyze and report penetration test results
Who should attend?
- Penetration Tester
- Vulnerability Tester
- Security Analyst (II)
- Vulnerability Assessment Analyst
- Network Security Operations
- Application Security Vulnerability
- Planning and Scoping
- Explain the importance of planning for an engagement.
- Explain key legal concepts.
- Explain the importance of scoping an engagement properly.
- Explain the key aspects of compliance-based assessments.
- Information Gathering and Identification
- Conduct information gathering using appropriate techniques.
- Perform a vulnerability scan.
- Analyze vulnerability scan results.
- Explain the process of leveraging information to prepare for exploitation.
- Explain weaknesses related to specialized systems.
- Hands-on experience performing information gathering.
- Attacks and Exploits
- Compare and contrast social engineering attacks.
- Exploit network-based vulnerabilities.
- Exploit wireless vulnerabilities.
- Exploit application-based vulnerabilities.
- Exploit local host vulnerabilities.
- Perform post-exploitation techniques.
- Hands-on experience performing vulnerability assessments.
- Penetration Testing Tools
- Use Tools: Scanning Tools, Credential Testing, Password Cracking, OSINT, Social Engineering Tools, Web Proxies, Miscellaneous.
- Compare and contrast various use cases of tools.
- Analyze tool output or data related to a penetration test.
- Hands-on experience performing penetration tests.
- Reporting and Communication
- Use report writing and handling best practices.
- Explain post-report delivery activities.
- Recommend mitigation strategies for discovered vulnerabilities.
- Explain the importance of communication during the penetration testing process.
Duration: 4 Days
Date: December 14 – 17, 2021
Time: 9.30 am. – 16.30 pm.
Venue: ACinfotec Training Center
16th Fl., Asia Centre Bldg., South Sathorn Rd.
Training Fees: 42,000 Baht (ex.vat7%)
Tel. 02 670 8980-3 ext.304, 305
Terms & Conditions for Course Registration
Please read the following terms & conditions for course registration carefully. Upon clicking submit button, it is demonstrated that I/We understand and accept the registration and cancellation policies and procedures.
- Full payment is required in advance prior to course commencement date.
- Payment is due upon registration
- Delegates who cancel after registration, or who don’t attend, are liable to pay the full course fee and no refunds can be given
- A replacement is always welcome
Disclaimer: ACinfotec reserves the right to change, postpone or cancel. Any part of its published programme due to unforeseen circumstances.