Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFIv9)
Date/Time: 15/06/2020 - 19/06/2020 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
About this course
CHFI v9 covers detailed methodological approaches to computer forensic and evidence analysis. It provides the necessary skill set for identification of intruder’s footprints and gathering necessary evidence for its prosecution. All major tools and theories used by cyber forensic industry are covered in the curriculum.
The certification can fortify the applied knowledge level of law enforcement personnel, system administrators, security officers, defense and military personnel, legal professionals, bankers, computer and network security professionals, and anyone who is concerned about the integrity of the network and digital investigations.
- The CHFI v9 program has been redesigned and updated after thorough investigation, including current market requirements, job task analysis, and recent industry focus on forensic skills.
- It is designed and developed by experienced subject matter experts and digital forensics practitioners
- CHFI is a completely vendor neutral course covering all major forensics investigations technologies and Solutions
- CHFI has detailed labs for hands-on learning experience. On an average, approximately 50% of training time is dedicated to labs
- It covers all the relevant knowledge-bases and skills to meet with regulatory compliance standards such as ISO 27001, PCI DSS, SOX, HIPPA, etc.
- The student kit contains a large number of white papers for additional reading
- The program presents a repeatable forensics investigation methodology required from a versatile digital forensic professional which increases employability
- The student kit contains several forensics investigation templates for evidence collection, chain-of-custody, final investigation reports, etc.
- The program comes with cloud-based virtual labs, enabling students to practice various investigation techniques in a real-time and simulated environment
Who should attend?
- The CHFI program is designed for all IT professionals involved with information system security, computer forensics, and incident response.’
- Police and other law enforcement personnel
- Defense and Military personnel
- e-Business Security professionals
- Systems administrators
- Legal professionals
- Banking, Insurance and other professionals
- Government agencies
- IT managers
- Computer Forensics in Today’s World
- Computer Forensics Investigation Process
- Understanding Hard Disks and File Systems
- Operating System Forensics
- Defeating Anti-Forensics Techniques
- Data Acquisition and Duplication
- Network Forensics
- Investigating Web Attacks
- Database Forensics
- Cloud Forensics
- Malware Forensics
- Investigating Email Crimes
- Mobile Forensics
- Investigative Reports
Duration : 5 Days
Date : June 15 – 19, 2020
Time : 9.30-16.30 pm.
Venue : ACinfotec Training Center
16th Fl., Asia Centre Bldg., South Sathorn Rd.
Training Fee : 50,000 Baht (ex.vat 7%)
Tel. 02 670 8980-3
Email. [email protected]
This event is fully booked.
Terms & Conditions for Course Registration
Please read the following terms & conditions for course registration carefully. Upon clicking submit button, it is demonstrated that I/We understand and accept the registration and cancellation policies and procedures.
- Full payment is required in advance prior to course commencement date.
- Payment is due upon registration
- Delegates who cancel after registration, or who don’t attend, are liable to pay the full course fee and no refunds can be given
- A replacement is always welcome
Disclaimer: ACinfotec reserves the right to change, postpone or cancel. Any part of its published programme due to unforeseen circumstances.