EC-Council Certified Incident Handler (ECIH)
Date/Time: 08/04/2019 - 09/04/2019 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
About this course
The EC-Council Certified Incident Handler program is designed to provide the fundamental skills to handle and respond to the computer security incidents in an information system. The course addresses various underlying principles and techniques for detecting and responding to current and emerging computer security threats. Students will learn how to handle various types of incidents, risk assessment methodologies, and various laws and policy related to incident handling. After attending the course, they will be able to create incident handling and response policies and deal with various types of computer security incidents.
The comprehensive training program will make students proficient in handling and responding to various security incidents such as network security incidents, malicious code incidents, and insider attack threats.
In addition, the students will learn about computer forensics and its role in handling and responding to incidents. The course also covers incident response teams, incident reporting methods, and incident recovery techniques in detail. When a student leaves this intensive 2 day class they will have hands on understanding and experience in Incident Handling.
This course prepares you for EC-Council Certified Incident Handler exam 212-89
Who should attend?
- This course will significantly benefit incident handlers, risk assessment administrators, penetration testers, cyber forensic investigators, vulnerability assessment auditors, system administrators, system engineers, firewall administrators, network managers, IT managers, IT professionals and anyone who is interested in incident handling and response.
Duration: 2 days (9:30 – 4:30)
- The E|CIH 212-89 exam will be conducted on the last day of training. Students need to pass the online Prometric exam to receive the E|CIH certification.
1. Introduction to Incident Response and Handling
2. Risk Assessment
3. Incident Response and Handling Steps
5. Handling Network Security Incidents
6. Handling Malicious Code Incidents
7. Handling Insider Threats
8. Forensic Analysis and Incident Response
9. Incident Reporting
10. Incident Reporting
11. Security Policies and Laws
Duration: 2 Days
Date: April 8 – 9,2019
Venue: ACinfotec Training Center
Contact: Tel 02 670 8980-3
E-mail [email protected]
Price : 26,000 Bhts (Exclusive of 7% VAT)
Bookings are closed for this event.
Terms & Conditions for Course Registration
Please read the following terms & conditions for course registration carefully. Upon clicking submit button, it is demonstrated that I/We understand and accept the registration and cancellation policies and procedures.
- Full payment is required in advance prior to course commencement date.
- Payment is due upon registration
- Delegates who cancel after registration, or who don’t attend, are liable to pay the full course fee and no refunds can be given
- A replacement is always welcome
Disclaimer: ACinfotec reserves the right to change, postpone or cancel. Any part of its published programme due to unforeseen circumstances.