ECES – EC-Council Certified Encryption Specialist (Thai)
Date/Time: 17/06/2019 - 19/06/2019 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
About this course
If you think that there is only one type of encryption – think again!
Secure organizations employ multiple levels of encryption – database encryption, VoIP encryption, portable storage encryption, mobile devices encryption, Wi-Fi encryption, e-mail encryption, file encryption – server/desktop, network link encryption, web server encryption, tape backup encryption and many more.
Some of the most recent attacks that have had serious consequences share one thing in common – they all had either none or little effective encryption. This resulted in thousands of users being affected and hundreds of millions in losses. It resulted in serious decline of brand value and public embarrassment.
To name a few – SONY PS3, RSA, iPhone, LinkedIn
No prior knowledge of cryptography is assumed, and no mathematical skills beyond basic algebra are required.
Who Should Attend?
Penetration Testers, Computer Forensics Specialists, Anyone involved in selecting, implementing VPN’s or digital certificates, Anyone involved in information security operations
- ECES course introduces students to modern symmetric key cryptography including the details of algorithms such as Feistel Networks, DES, and AES as well as an overview of many other algorithms such as Blowfish, Twofish, Skipjack, and others
- Students will learn the basics of information theory as it applies to cryptography
- Students will be introduced to hashing algorithms including MD5, MD6, SHA, Gost, RIPMD 256 and others
- The course also covers asymmetric cryptography including thorough descriptions of RSA, Elgamal, Elliptic Curve, and DSA
- Students will master significant concepts such as diffusion, confusion, and Kerkchoff’s principle
What Will You Learn?
- Types of Encryption Standards and their differences.
- How to select the best standard for your organization.
- How to enhance your pentesting knowledge in encryption.
- Correct and incorrect deployment of encryption technologies.
- Common mistakes made in implementing encryption technologies.
- Best practices when implementing encryption technologies.
Module 01: Introduction and History of Cryptography
Module 02: Symmetric Cryptography & Hashes
Module 03: Number Theory and Asymmetric Cryptography
Module 04: Applications of Cryptography
Module 05: Applications of Cryptography
The ECES 212-81 exam will be conducted on the last day of training (optional). Students need to pass the online Prometric exam to receive the ECES certification.
- Number of Questions: 50
- Passing Score: 70%
- Test Duration: 2 Hours
- Test Format: Multiple Choice
- Test Delivery: EC-Council Exam Portal (ECC EXAM)
Duration: 3 Days
Date: Please Call
Venue: ACinfotec Training Center
16th Fl., Asia Centre Bldg., South Sathorn Rd.
Contact: Tel 02 670 8980-3
E-mail : [email protected]
Price : THB 39,000 (Excluding 7% VAT)
Bookings are closed for this event.
Terms & Conditions for Course Registration
Please read the following terms & conditions for course registration carefully. Upon clicking submit button, it is demonstrated that I/We understand and accept the registration and cancellation policies and procedures.
- Full payment is required in advance prior to course commencement date.
- Payment is due upon registration
- Delegates who cancel after registration, or who don’t attend, are liable to pay the full course fee and no refunds can be given
- A replacement is always welcome
Disclaimer: ACinfotec reserves the right to change, postpone or cancel. Any part of its published programme due to unforeseen circumstances.