Enterprise Big Data Professional (Eng)(Exam Bundle)
Date/Time: 26/02/2020 - 28/02/2020 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
About this course
The Enterprise Big Data Professional (EBDP) course is the only vendor-independent program that is dedicated to applying Big Data Best Practices towards enterprise organizations. The Enterprise Big Data course is the first level of the Big Data Framework course curriculum and certification program that is globally recognized. Big Data Framework is an independent organisation dedicated to upskilling individuals with expertise in Big Data.
This course will provide delegates with a fundamental understanding of Big Data and related technologies. In this comprehensive program, delegates will learn how to adopt, adapt and apply the fundamental principles of Big Data in their own organization to realize business benefits. Practical examples embedded in the course will help participants gain a better understanding about how Big Data can be used in actual situations.
Led by qualified trainers and facilitators, the course provide candidates with a strong foundation of the fundamental concepts and theories of big data technologies and tools, supporting them and their organization in leveraging the potential benefits, which include:
- Discovery of new patterns and data relationships impacting the business
- A greater understanding of customers to more precisely target products and services
- Enhanced decision-making by collecting more exact and detailed information
- Greater ability to accurately predict business outcomes and trends
- Accelerate the identification and correction of operational problems
- Improve the development of new and existing products and services
Who should attends?
The target audience for this course and qualification are:
- Individuals and organizations seeking proficiency in enterprise analytics, machine learning and big data.
- Individuals seeking a working knowledge of the principles behind Big Data, terminologies and theories behind industry practices
- Data Analysts
- Business Analysts
- IT Advisors
- IT Professionals
- Introduction to Big Data & Big Data characteristics
- Data analysis, analytics, business intelligence and Big Data
- Data products and Big Data solutions
- Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence
- The structure of the Big Data Framework
- Big Data Strategy & Big Data Architecture
- The NIST Big Data Reference Architecture
- Distributed data storage and processing
- Hadoop open-source software framework
- How Hadoop can be used in real life scenarios
- Database technologies
- Big Data Algorithms
- Statistical Inference, Correlation and Regression
- Classification, Clustering, Outlier Detection and Data Visualization
- Big Data Processes
- Data Analysis Process, Data governance process, Data management processes
- Setting up a Big Data organization
Certification & Exam Info
Upon completion, participants will receive a course completion certificate.
Successfully passing (65%) the 90-minute closed-book examination consisting of 60 multiple-choice questions, leads to the Enterprise Big Data Professional certification. The certification is governed, administered and maintained by APMG International.
- 60 Multiple Choice Questions
- 1 mark per correct answer
- 39 marks required to pass (out of 60 available) – 65%
- 90 minutes duration
Duration: 3 Days
Date: February 26 – 28,2020
Time: 9.30 am. – 16.30 pm.
Venue: ACinfotec Training Center
Contact: Tel 02 670 8980-3 ext.304, 305
E-mail [email protected]
Price : 58,000 Bhts (Exclusive of 7% VAT)
Bookings are closed for this event.
Terms & Conditions for Course Registration
Please read the following terms & conditions for course registration carefully. Upon clicking submit button, it is demonstrated that I/We understand and accept the registration and cancellation policies and procedures.
- Full payment is required in advance prior to course commencement date.
- Payment is due upon registration
- Delegates who cancel after registration, or who don’t attend, are liable to pay the full course fee and no refunds can be given
- A replacement is always welcome
Disclaimer: ACinfotec reserves the right to change, postpone or cancel. Any part of its published programme due to unforeseen circumstances.