Enterprise Big Data Professional (Eng) Exam Included
Date/Time: 27/05/2020 - 29/05/2020 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
Category(ies) No Categories
About this course
Information is Power. Enterprises that can make sense of data and information will be the big winners in this information economy. Every day, we create 2.5 Quintillion bytes of data – so much that 90% of the data in the world today has been created in the last two years alone. Data growth, speed and complexity are being driven by the deployment of billions of intelligent sensors, devices and platforms that are transmitting data (popularly called the Internet of Things). The data generated is known as Big Data. Big Data is not just about storing and managing data but also about using it effectively, efficiently to transform the way business make decisions.
The Enterprise Big Data Professional (EBDP) course is the only vendor-independent program that is dedicated to applying Big Data Best Practices towards enterprise organizations. The Enterprise Big Data course is the first level of the Big Data Framework course curriculum and certification program that is globally recognized. Big Data Framework is an independent organization dedicated to ups killing individuals with expertise in Big Data.
This course will provide delegates with a fundamental understanding of Big Data and related technologies. In this comprehensive program, delegates will learn how to adopt, adapt and apply the fundamental principles of Big Data in their own organization to realize business benefits. Practical examples embedded in the course will help participants gain a better understanding about how Big Data can be used in actual situations.
Who should attend?
- Individuals and organizations seeking proficiency in enterprise analytics, machine learning and big data.
- Individuals seeking a working knowledge of the principles behind Big Data, terminologies and theories behind industry practices
- Data Analysts
- Business Analysts
- IT Advisors / IT Professionals
Led by qualified trainers and facilitators, the course provide candidates with a strong foundation of the fundamental concepts and theories of big data technologies and tools, supporting them and their organization in leveraging the potential benefits, which include:
- Discovery of new patterns and data relationships impacting the business
- A greater understanding of customers to more precisely target products and services
- Enhanced decision-making by collecting more exact and detailed information
- Greater ability to accurately predict business outcomes and trends
- Accelerate the identification and correction of operational problems
- Improve the development of new and existing products and services
The Process of Auditing Information Systems
- Introduction to Big Data & Big Data characteristics
- Data analysis, analytics, business intelligence and Big Data
- Data products and Big Data solutions
- Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence
- The structure of the Big Data Framework
- Big Data Strategy & Big Data Architecture
- The NIST Big Data Reference Architecture
- Distributed data storage and processing
- Hadoop open-source software framework
- How Hadoop can be used in real life scenarios
- Database technologies
- Big Data Algorithms
- Statistical Inference, Correlation and Regression
- Classification, Clustering, Outlier Detection and Data Visualization
- Big Data Processes
- Data Analysis Process, Data governance process, Data management processes
- Setting up a Big Data organization
Duration: 3 Days
Date: May 27 – 29, 2020
Time: 9.30 am. – 16.30 pm.
Venue: ACinfotec Training Center
16th Fl., Asia Centre Bldg., South Sathorn Rd.
Training Fees: Please Call
Tel. 02 670 8980-3 ext.304, 305
Bookings are closed for this event.
Terms & Conditions for Course Registration
Please read the following terms & conditions for course registration carefully. Upon clicking submit button, it is demonstrated that I/We understand and accept the registration and cancellation policies and procedures.
- Full payment is required in advance prior to course commencement date.
- Payment is due upon registration
- Delegates who cancel after registration, or who don’t attend, are liable to pay the full course fee and no refunds can be given
- A replacement is always welcome
Disclaimer: ACinfotec reserves the right to change, postpone or cancel. Any part of its published programme due to unforeseen circumstances.