ITIL® Managing Professional Transition (English) (Exam Included)
Date/Time: 11/11/2019 - 15/11/2019 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
An instructor-led classroom training relevant for ITIL Experts or aspiring ITIL
Experts who wish to pursue the ITIL Managing Professional (MP) designation. The
course provides a rounded perspective of the critical learning points and
knowledge areas related to ITIL4’s Service Value System and components.
Extensive research has consistently shown that ITIL is fundamental to businesses, enables transformation and helps organizations realise value. Many organisations invest heavily in adopting and adapting ITIL into their business practices and upskilling their workforce with ITIL qualifications.
ITIL4 will help businesses navigate the new technological era, commonly known as the Fourth Industrial Revolution. The speed of current breakthroughs is disrupting almost every industry on a global scale. The Fourth Industrial Revolution is marked by emerging technology in fields including robotics, artificial intelligence, nanotechnology, quantum computing, biotechnology, the Internet of Things (IoT), 3D printing, autonomous vehicles and much more.
The ITIL4 Managing Professional (MP) Transition course and bridging examination will enable the senior ITSM practitioner who have already attained or one step away from attaining the ITIL Expert designation to attain the MP designation. It maps the ITIL v3 Service Lifecycle with ITIL4’s Service Value System and explores key concepts and practices within ITIL4.
On completion of this course, the following learning outcomes will be achieved:
– Understand and map differences between ITILV3 and ITIL4 models
– Understand the Service Value System and it’s constituent components
– Learn key concepts associated with ITIL4
– Practice exams and guided examination preparation
– Advise, guidance and perspectives from experienced educators and consultants
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The target audience for this course and qualification are:
– Individuals at the management level or IT Service Management leaders and practitioners who have met the certification prerequisites and seek to learn, understand and apply ITIL4
– Individuals who seek the ITIL Managing Professional designation through this bridging programme.
Candidates must already achieve the ITIL Expert designation or attain at least 17 ITILV3 credits to sit the certification examination.
Differences in IT Service Management Models
• ITILV3 with 5 Service Lifecycle Stages, 26 Processes and 4 Functions
• ITIL4 with the Service Value System supported by 34 Practices
Components of Service Value System
• Service Value Chain
• ITIL Guiding Principles
• Dimensions of Service Management
• Continual Improvement
Selected concepts and discussion points from:
• Create, Deliver and Support
• Drive Stakeholder Value
• High Velocity IT
• Direct, Plan Improve
There are no pre-course reading materials required for this course. A revision of ITILV3 concepts and exposure to ITIL4 is advantageous.
Participants who successfully complete the course and pass the examination will be recognized as certified with ITIL Managing Professional (MP ) designation.
Duration : 5 Days
Date : November 11 – 15, 2019
Time : 9.30 am. – 16.30 pm.
Venue : ACinfotec Training Center
Tuition : Please Call
Contact : Tel 02 670 8980 – 3
E-mail [email protected]
“ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited
and/or The ITIL Licensed Affiliate logo is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited”
Terms & Conditions for Course Registration
Please read the following terms & conditions for course registration carefully. Upon clicking submit button, it is demonstrated that I/We understand and accept the registration and cancellation policies and procedures.
- Full payment is required in advance prior to course commencement date.
- Payment is due upon registration
- Delegates who cancel after registration, or who don’t attend, are liable to pay the full course fee and no refunds can be given
- A replacement is always welcome
Disclaimer: ACinfotec reserves the right to change, postpone or cancel. Any part of its published programme due to unforeseen circumstances.