PECB Certiﬁed Data Protection Oﬃcer – CDPO
Date/Time: 25/11/2019 - 29/11/2019 9:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Category(ies) No Categories
Develop the competencies and knowledge necessary to lead all the processes to comply with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in an organization
Why should you attend?
The Certified Data Protection Officer training course enables you to develop the necessary knowledge, skills and competence to effectively implement and manage a compliance framework with regard to the protection of personal data.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified Data Protection Officer” credential. By holding a PECB Certified Data Protection Officer Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to assist organizations in applying data protection laws and regulations.
Who should attend?
- Project managers or consultants seeking to prepare and support an organization in planning, implementing, and maintaining a compliance program based on the GDPR
- DPO and Senior Managers responsible for the personal data protection of an enterprise and the management of its risks
- Members of an information security, incident management and business continuity team
- Expert advisors involved in security of personal data
- Technical experts and compliance experts seeking to prepare for a Data Protection Officer role
- Acquire a thorough understanding of the basic concepts and components of the Data Protection Regulation
- Understand the goal, content of and the correlation between the General Data Protection Regulation and other regulatory frameworks
- Acquire a thorough understanding of the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques for the effective protection of data
- Interpret the data protection requirements in the specific context of an organization
- Develop the expertise to support an organization to plan, implement, manage, monitor and maintain ongoing compliance to the GDPR
Domain 1 Data Protection Concepts and Rights of the Data Subject
Domain 2 Data controllers, processors and the DPO
Domain 3 Planning the GDPR compliance project
Domain 4 Data Protection Impact Assessment and Privacy Impact Assessment
Domain 5 Data Protection Measures and Approaches
Domain 6 Performance evaluation, monitoring and measurement of the GDPR compliance project
Language : Conducted in Thai Language
Duration : 5 Days
Date : November 25 – 29 ,2019
Time : 9.30-16.30
Venue : ACinfotec Training Center
Contact : Tel 02 670 8980-3
E-mail [email protected]
Price: 51,500 BAHT (Excluding vat 7%)
For more info: www.pecb.com
Terms & Conditions for Course Registration
Please read the following terms & conditions for course registration carefully. Upon clicking submit button, it is demonstrated that I/We understand and accept the registration and cancellation policies and procedures.
- Full payment is required in advance prior to course commencement date.
- Payment is due upon registration
- Delegates who cancel after registration, or who don’t attend, are liable to pay the full course fee and no refunds can be given
- A replacement is always welcome
Disclaimer: ACinfotec reserves the right to change, postpone or cancel. Any part of its published programme due to unforeseen circumstances.