PECB Certified Data Protection Officer (CDPO) (Thai) Exam Included
Date/Time: 08/02/2021 - 12/02/2021 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
Why should you attend?
As data protection is becoming more and more valuable, the need for organizations to protect these data is also constantly increasing. Besides violating the fundamental rights and freedoms of persons, not complying with the data protection regulations can lead to risky situations that could harm an organization’s credibility, reputation, and financial status. This is where your skills as a data protection officers come to place.
The PECB Certified Data Protection Officer training course will help you acquire the knowledge and skills to serve as a Data Protection Officer (DPO) so as to help organizations ensure compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) requirements.
Based on practical exercises, you will be able to master the role of the DPO and become competent to inform, advise, and monitor compliance with the GDPR and cooperate with the supervisory authority.
After attending the training course, you can sit for the exam, and if you successfully pass the exam, you can apply for the “PECB Certified Data Protection Officer” credential. The internationally recognized “PECB Certified Data Protection Officer” certificate will prove that you have the professional capabilities and practical knowledge to advise the controller and the processor on how to meet their obligations regarding the GDPR compliance.
Who should attend?
- Managers or consultants seeking to prepare and support an organization in planning, implementing, and maintaining a compliance program based on the GDPR
- DPOs and individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with the GDPR requirements
- Members of information security, incident management, and business continuity teams
- Technical and compliance experts seeking to prepare for a data protection officer role
- Expert advisors involved in the security of personal data
Day 1: Introduction to the GDPR concepts and principles
- Training course objectives and structure
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Core considerations for the GDPR
Day 2: Designation of the DPO and analysis of the GDPR compliance program
- Designation of the DPO
- Analysis of the GDPR compliance program
- Relationship with the top management
- Data protection policy
- Register of processing activities
- Risk management process
Day 3: DPO operations
- Data protection impact assessment
- Documentation management
- Evaluation of the data protection controls
- Data protection and technology
- Awareness, training, and communication
Day 4: Monitoring and continual improvement of GDPR compliance
- Incident management and personal data breaches
- Monitoring and measuring compliance
- Data protection internal audit
- Treatment of non conformity
- Continual improvement
- Closing the training course
Day 5: Certification Exam
Language : Conducted in Thai Language
Duration : 5 Days
Date : February 8 – 12, 2021
Time : 9.30 am. – 16.30 pm.
Venue : ACinfotec Training Center
Price : 51,500 Baht (Ex.vat 7%)
Contact : T 02 670 8980-3 ext.304, 305
E [email protected]
For more: www.pecb.com
Terms & Conditions for Course Registration
Please read the following terms & conditions for course registration carefully. Upon clicking submit button, it is demonstrated that I/We understand and accept the registration and cancellation policies and procedures.
- Full payment is required in advance prior to course commencement date.
- Payment is due upon registration
- Delegates who cancel after registration, or who don’t attend, are liable to pay the full course fee and no refunds can be given
- A replacement is always welcome
Disclaimer: ACinfotec reserves the right to change, postpone or cancel. Any part of its published programme due to unforeseen circumstances.