PECB Certified ISO 20000 Lead Implementer
Date/Time: 04/11/2019 - 08/11/2019 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
About this course
The ISO/IEC 20000 Lead Implementer training course enables you to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in establishing, implementing, managing and maintaining a Service Management System (SMS) based on the requirements of the ISO/IEC 20000-1 standard. During this training course, you will also explore the different components of an SMS, which help in improving the quality of the services provided and delivered by an organization, and thus increase its customer satisfaction and overall performance.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of a Service Management System based on the ISO/IEC 20000-1 standard, you can sit for the exam and, if you successfully pass the exam, you can apply for a “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 20000 Lead Implementer” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Implementer certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to implement, manage and maintain an organization’s SMS based on the ISO/IEC 20000-1 standard.
- Master the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of an SMS
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO/IEC 20000-1, ISO/IEC 20000-2 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Learn how to interpret the ISO/IEC 20000-1 requirements in the specific context of an organization
- Learn how to support an organization in effectively planning, implementing, managing, monitoring and maintaining an SMS
- Acquire the expertise to advise an organization in implementing Service Management System best practices
Who Should Attend?
- Managers or consultants involved in the implementation of a Service Management System (SMS) in an organization
- Project managers or consultants wishing to master the Service Management System implementation process
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformity to the requirements of the ISO/IEC 20000-1 standard
- Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of a Service Management System
- Members of the SMS implementation team
• Day 1: Introduction to ISO/IEC 20000 series and initiation of the SMS implementation
- Course objectives and structure
- Standards and regulatory frameworks
- Fundamental concepts and principles of service
- Initiate the SMS implementation
- Understand the organization and its context
- Gap analysis
- SMS scope
• Day 2: Planning the implementation of an SMS
- Policies and objectives
- Risks and opportunities
- Resources and competence
- Awareness and communication
- Documented information
• Day 3: Implementation of an SMS
- Service portfolio
- Relationship and agreement
- Supply and demand
- Service design, build and transition
- Resolution and fulfillment
- Service assurance
• Day 4: SMS monitoring, continual improvement and preparation for the certification audit
- Monitoring, measurement, analysis and evaluation
- Internal audit
- Management review
- Treatment of nonconformities
- Continual improvement
- Preparing for the certification audit
- Certification process and closing the training
• Day 5: Certification Exam (3 Hours)
Duration : 5 Days
Date : November 4 – 8, 2019
Time : 9.30 am. – 16.30 pm.
Language : Thai Language Class, Thai Instructor
Venue : ACinfotec Training Center
Contact : Tel 02 670 8980-3
E-mail [email protected]
Price : 51,500 Baht (Exclusive of 7% VAT)
For more info: www.pecb.com
Bookings are closed for this event.
Terms & Conditions for Course Registration
Please read the following terms & conditions for course registration carefully. Upon clicking submit button, it is demonstrated that I/We understand and accept the registration and cancellation policies and procedures.
- Full payment is required in advance prior to course commencement date.
- Payment is due upon registration
- Delegates who cancel after registration, or who don’t attend, are liable to pay the full course fee and no refunds can be given
- A replacement is always welcome
Disclaimer: ACinfotec reserves the right to change, postpone or cancel. Any part of its published programme due to unforeseen circumstances.