PECB Certified ISO 20000 Lead Implementer (Thai) Exam Included *update 2018
Date/Time: 17/10/2022 - 21/10/2022 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
About this course
This five-day intensive course enables the participants to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in implementing and managing a Service Management System as specified in ISO/IEC 20000-1. Also, the participant will gain a thorough understanding of in best practices for planning and implementing Service Management processes starting from the six fields of ISO 20000: planning and implementing new and changed services, service delivery process, relationship management processes, problem resolution process, control processes and release processes.
This training is consistent with the project management practices established in ISO 10006 (Quality Management Systems – Guidelines for Quality Management in Projects). This training is fully compatible with ISO 20000-2 (Guidelines for the Implementation of an SMS) and ITIL.
• To understand the implementation of an Service Management System in accordance with ISO 20000
• To gain a comprehensive understanding of the concepts, approaches, standards, methods and techniques allowing an effective management of an Service Management System
• To know the interrelationships between ISO/IEC 20000-1, ISO/IEC 20000-2 and ITIL
• To acquire expertise to support an organization in implementing, managing and maintaining an Service Management System (SMS) as specified in ISO/IEC 20000
• To acquire the necessary expertise to manage a team in implementing the ISO 20000 standard
• ISO 20000 Foundation Certification or basic knowledge of ISO 20000 and ITIL is recommended
Who Should attend?
• Project managers or consultants wanting to implement of an Service Management System (SMS)
• ISO 20000 auditors who wish to fully understand the SMS implementation process
• Persons responsible for the SMS conformity in an organization
• Technical experts wanting to prepare for an SMS function
Day 1: Introduction to Service Management System (SMS) concepts as required by ISO 20000 Initiating an SMS
o Presentation of the ISO 20000 family of standards and comparison with ITIL V2 and V3
o Fundamental principles of Service Management System
o Preliminary analysis and establishment of the maturity level of an existing SMS
o Writing a business case and a project plan for the implementation of an SMS
Day 2: Planning an SMS based on ISO 20000
o Definition of the scope of an SMS
o Definition of an SMS policy and objectives
o Documentation of the processes and procedures and SLAs
o Budgeting and accounting for IT services
Day 3: Implementing an SMS based on ISO 20000
o Change, configuration, release, capacity and availability management
o Service continuity and security management
o Incident and problem management
o Operations management of an SMS
Day 4: Controlling, monitoring, measuring and improving an SMS certification audit of an SMS in accordance with ISO 20000
o Controlling and monitoring an SMS
o Development of metrics, performance indicators and dashboards
o ISO 20000 internal Audit and Management review
o Implementation of a continual improvement program
o Preparing for an ISO 20000 certification audit
Day 5: Certification Exam (3 Hours)
Duration: 5 Days
Date: Oct 17 – 21, 2022
Time: 9.30 am. – 16.30 pm.
Venue: ACinfotec Training Center
16th Fl., Asia Centre Bldg., South Sathorn Rd.
Training Fees: 51,500 Baht (ex.vat7%)
Tel. 02 670 8980-3 ext.304, 305
Terms & Conditions for Course Registration
Please read the following terms & conditions for course registration carefully. Upon clicking submit button, it is demonstrated that I/We understand and accept the registration and cancellation policies and procedures.
- Full payment is required in advance prior to course commencement date.
- Payment is due upon registration
- Delegates who cancel after registration, or who don’t attend, are liable to pay the full course fee and no refunds can be given
- A replacement is always welcome
Disclaimer: ACinfotec reserves the right to change, postpone or cancel. Any part of its published programme due to unforeseen circumstances.