PECB Certified ISO 27001 Lead Auditor (Thai) Exam Included
Date/Time: 20/04/2020 - 24/04/2020 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
About this course
The ISO/IEC 27001 Auditor certifications are credentials for professionals needing to audit an Information Security Management System (ISMS) and, in case of the ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor” Certification, able to manage a team of auditors.
The principal competencies and knowledge skills needed by the market are the ability to proficiently plan and perform audits compliant with the certification process of the ISO/IEC 27001:2013 standard and to master the audit techniques and to manage (or be part of) audit teams and audit program.
This five-day intensive course enables the participants to develop the expertise needed to audit an Information Security Management System (ISMS) and to manage a team of auditors by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques. During this training, the participants will acquire the knowledge and skills needed to proficiently plan and perform internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19001 and certification audits according to ISO 17021.
Based on practical exercises, the participants will develop the skills (mastering audit techniques) and competencies (managing audit teams and audit program, communicating with customers, conflict resolution, etc.) necessary to conduct an audit efficiently.
Who Should Attend
- Risk managers.
- Security professionals with front-line experience.
- Security auditors.
- Information security staff.
- Compliance personnel.
- Information security managers.
- CSOs, CISOs and CIOs.
- Information security assurance providers
Day 1: Introduction to Information Security
- Management System (ISMS) concepts as required by ISO 27001
- Normative, regulatory and legal framework related to Information Security
- Fundamental principles of Information Security
- The ISO 27001 certification process
- Detailed presentation of the clauses of ISO 27001
Day 2: Planning and initiating an ISO 27001 audit
- Fundamental audit concepts and principles
- Audit approach based on evidence and on risk
- Preparation of an ISO 27001 certification audit
- Documenting of an ISMS audit
Day 3: Conducting an ISO 27001 audit
- Communication during the audit
- Audit procedures: observation, document review, interview, sampling techniques, technical verification, corroboration and evaluation
- Drafting test plans
- Formulation of audit findings, drafting of nonconformity reports
Day 4: Concluding and ensuring the follow-up of an ISO 27001 audit
- Audit documentation
- Conducting a closing meeting and conclusion of an ISO 27001 audit
- Evaluation of corrective action plans
- ISO 27001 surveillance audit and audit management Program
Day 5: ANSI Accredited Certification Exam
- PECB’s 3 Hour Certified ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Exam.
Duration: 5 Days
Date: April 20-24, 2020
Time: 9.30 am. – 16.30 pm.
Venue: ACinfotec Training Center
16th Fl., Asia Centre Bldg., South Sathorn Rd.
Training Fees: 51,500 Baht (ex.vat7%)
Tel. 02 670 8980-3 ext.304, 305
Bookings are closed for this event.
Terms & Conditions for Course Registration
Please read the following terms & conditions for course registration carefully. Upon clicking submit button, it is demonstrated that I/We understand and accept the registration and cancellation policies and procedures.
- Full payment is required in advance prior to course commencement date.
- Payment is due upon registration
- Delegates who cancel after registration, or who don’t attend, are liable to pay the full course fee and no refunds can be given
- A replacement is always welcome
Disclaimer: ACinfotec reserves the right to change, postpone or cancel. Any part of its published programme due to unforeseen circumstances.