PECB Certified ISO 27001:2022 Lead Implementer (Thai) Exam Included
Date/Time: 20/03/2023 - 24/03/2023 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
About this course
Information security threats and attacks grow and improve constantly. As such, organizations are increasingly concerned about
how their valuable information is handled and protected. The best form of defense against them is the proper implementation
and management of information security controls and best practices. Information security is the globally accepted benchmark
and also a key expectation and requirement of customers, legislators, and other interested parties.
This training course is designed to prepare you to implement an information security management system (ISMS) based on
the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001. It aims to provide a comprehensive understanding of the best practices of an ISMS and a
framework for its continual management and improvement.
The training content is packed with practical exercises and case studies which will help you get equipped with real-world
expertise that you can apply to your day-to-day operations and activities. Our training courses are all-inclusive, meaning that
they cover everything you need to get the certifiate
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 27002 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Master the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of an ISMS
- Learn how to interpret the ISO/IEC 27001 requirements in the specific context of an organization
- Learn how to support an organization to effectively plan, implement, manage, monitor and maintain an ISMS
- Acquire the expertise to advise an organization in implementing Information Security Management System best practices
Who should attend?
- Managers or consultants involved in Information Security Management
- Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of an Information Security Management System
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with ISMS requirements
- ISMS team members
Day 1: Introduction to ISO/IEC 27001 and initiation of an ISMS
- Training course objectives and structure
- Standards and regulatory frameworks
- Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- Fundamental information security concepts and principles
- Initiation of the ISMS implementation
- Understanding the organization and its context h ISMS scope
Day 2: Planning the implementation of an ISMS
- Leadership and project approval
- Organizational structure
- Analysis of the existing system
- Information security policy
- Risk management
- Statement of Applicability
Day 3: Implementation of an ISMS
- Documented information management
- Selection and design of controls
- Implementation of controls
- Trends and technologies
- Competence and awareness
- Security operations management
Day 4: ISMS monitoring, continual improvement, and preparation for the certification audit
- Monitoring, measurement, analysis, and evaluation
- Internal audit
- Management review
- Treatment of nonconformities
- Continual improvement
- Preparing for the certification audit
- Certification process and closing of the training course
Day 5: Certification Exam
Duration: 5 Days
Date: Mar 20 – 24, 2023
Time: 9.30 am. – 16.30 pm.
Venue: ACinfotec Training Center
16th Fl., Asia Centre Bldg., South Sathorn Rd.
Training Fees: 51,500 Baht (ex.vat7%)
Tel. 02 670 8980-3 ext. 304, 305
Bookings are closed for this event.
Terms & Conditions for Course Registration
Please read the following terms & conditions for course registration carefully. Upon clicking submit button, it is demonstrated that I/We understand and accept the registration and cancellation policies and procedures.
- Full payment is required in advance prior to course commencement date.
- Payment is due upon registration
- Delegates who cancel after registration, or who don’t attend, are liable to pay the full course fee and no refunds can be given
- A replacement is always welcome
Disclaimer: ACinfotec reserves the right to change, postpone or cancel. Any part of its published programme due to unforeseen circumstances.