PECB Certified ISO 27799 Foundation (Thai) Exam Included*New
Date/Time: 21/12/2020 - 22/12/2020 9:30 am - 4:45 pm
About this course
ISO 27799 Foundation training enables you to learn the basic elements of Information security management and Information Security Controls in healthcare organizations as specified in ISO 27799 and ISO/IEC 27002. During this training course, you will be able to understand how ISO 27799 is related to ISO/IEC 27001 and ISO/IEC 27002.
After completing this course, you can sit for the exam and apply for the “PECB Certified ISO 27799 Foundation” credential. A PECB Foundation Certificate shows that you have understood the fundamental methodologies and management approach.
- Understand the implementation of Information Security Controls in accordance with ISO 27799 and ISO/IEC 27002
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO ISO/IEC 27001, ISO 27799, ISO/IEC 27002 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation of Information Security Controls in healthcare organizations
Who should attend?
- Individuals interested in Information Security Management applicable to the healthcare industry
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of an Information Security Management System and Information Security Controls relevant to healthcare organizations
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in Information Security Management
Day 1: Introduction to ISO 27799, ISO/IEC 27002 and Information Security Management System
Day 2: ISO 27799 and ISO/IEC 27002 Controls and Certification Exam
Duration: 2 Days
Date: December 21 – 22, 2020
Time: 9.30 am. – 16.30 pm.
Venue: ACinfotec Training Center
16th Fl., Asia Centre Bldg., South Sathorn Rd.
Training Fees: 32,000 Baht
Tel. 02 670 8980-3 ext.304, 305
Terms & Conditions for Course Registration
Please read the following terms & conditions for course registration carefully. Upon clicking submit button, it is demonstrated that I/We understand and accept the registration and cancellation policies and procedures.
- Full payment is required in advance prior to course commencement date.
- Payment is due upon registration
- Delegates who cancel after registration, or who don’t attend, are liable to pay the full course fee and no refunds can be given
- A replacement is always welcome
Disclaimer: ACinfotec reserves the right to change, postpone or cancel. Any part of its published programme due to unforeseen circumstances.