PECB Certified ISO 28000 Supply Chain Security Lead Auditor (Thai) Exam Included
Date/Time: 16/10/2023 - 20/10/2023 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
About this course
This five-day intensive course enables participants to develop the necessary expertise to audit a Supply Chain Security Management System (SCSMS) and to manage a team of auditors by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques. During this training, the participant will acquire the necessary knowledge and skills to proficiently plan and perform internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011 the certification process according to ISO 17021. Based on practical exercises, the participant will develop the skills (mastering audit techniques) and competencies (managing audit teams and audit program, communicating with customers, conflict resolution, etc.) necessary to conduct efficiently an audit.
- To acquiring the expertise to perform an ISO 28000 internal audit following ISO 19011 guidelines
- To acquiring the expertise to perform an ISO 28000 certification audit following ISO 19011 guidelines and ISO 17021, ISO 28003 specifications
- To acquiring the necessary expertise to manage a SCSMS audit team
- To understanding the operation of an ISO 28000 conformant Supply Chain Security Management System
- To understand the relationship between a Supply Chain Security Management System, including risk management, controls and compliance with the requirements of different stakeholders of the organization
- To improve the ability to analyze the internal and external environment of an organization, risk assessment and audit decision-making in the context of a SCSMS
Who should attend?
- Internal auditors
- Auditors wanting to perform and lead Supply Chain Security Management System (SCSMS) certification audits
- Project managers or consultants wanting to master the Supply Chain Security Management System audit process
- Persons responsible for the supply chain security or conformity in an organization
- Members of a supply chain security team
- Expert advisors in supply chain security
- Technical experts wanting to prepare for an supply chain security audit function
Day 1: Introduction to Supply Chain Security Management System (SCSMS) concepts as required by ISO 28000
- Presentation of the standards ISO 28000 family of standards and the regulatory and legal framework related to supply chain security
- Fundamental principles of Supply chain security
- ISO 28000 certification process
- Supply Chain Security Management System (SCSMS)
- Detailed presentation of the clauses of ISO 28000
Day 2: Planning and Initiating an ISO 28000 audit
- Fundamental audit concepts and principles
- Audit approach based on evidence and on risk
- Preparation of an ISO 28000 certification audit
- SCSMS documentation audit
- Conducting an opening meeting
Day 3: Conducting an ISO 28000 audit
- Communication during the audit
- Audit procedures: observation, document review, interview, sampling techniques, technical verification, corroboration and evaluation
- Audit test plans
- Formulation of audit findings
- Documenting nonconformities
Day 4: Concluding and ensuring the follow-up of an ISO 28000 audit
- Audit documentation
- Quality review
- Conducting a closing meeting and conclusion of an ISO 28000 audit
- Evaluation of corrective action plans
- ISO 28000 surveillance audit
- ISO 28000 internal audit management program
Day 5: Certification Exam
Duration: 5 Days
Date: Oct 16 – 20, 2023
Time: 9.30 am. – 16.30 pm.
Venue: ACinfotec Training Center
16th Fl., Asia Centre Bldg., South Sathorn Rd.
Training Fees: 51,500 Baht (ex.vat7%)
Tel. 02 670 8980-3 ext.304, 305
Terms & Conditions for Course Registration
Please read the following terms & conditions for course registration carefully. Upon clicking submit button, it is demonstrated that I/We understand and accept the registration and cancellation policies and procedures.
- Full payment is required in advance prior to course commencement date.
- Payment is due upon registration
- Delegates who cancel after registration, or who don’t attend, are liable to pay the full course fee and no refunds can be given
- A replacement is always welcome
Disclaimer: ACinfotec reserves the right to change, postpone or cancel. Any part of its published programme due to unforeseen circumstances.