PECB Certified ISO 31000 Risk Manager (Thai ) Exam Included
Date/Time: 17/05/2023 - 19/05/2023 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
About this course
The ISO 31000 Risk Manager training course helps participants acquire the knowledge necessary and ability to integrate the risk management guidelines of ISO 31000 in an organization. It provides information with regard to the risk management principles and their application, as well as the core elements of the risk management framework and steps for a risk management process. In addition, it provides the basic approaches, methods, and practices for assessing risk in a wide range of situations.
Upon completion of the training course, you can sit for the exam and apply to obtain the “PECB Certified ISO 31000 Risk Manager” credential. The credential demonstrates your knowledge and ability to apply the risk management process in an organization based on the guidelines of ISO 31000 and best practices.
- Understand the risk management concepts, approaches, methods, and techniques
- Learn how to establish a risk management framework in the context of an organization
- Learn how to apply the ISO 31000 risk management process in an organization
- Understand the basic approaches, methods, and practices used to integrate risk management in an organization
Who should attend?
- Managers or consultants responsible for the effective management of risk in an organization
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the risk management principles, framework, and process
- Individuals responsible for the creation and protection of value in their organizations
- Individuals interested in pursuing a career in risk management
Day 1: Introduction to ISO 31000 and risk management and establishing the risk management framework
- Training course objectives and structure
- Introduction to ISO 31000 concepts
- ISO 31000 principles, framework, and process
- Establishing the framework and defining the governance
Day 2: Initiation of the risk management process and risk assessment based on ISO 31000
- Scope, context, and risk criteria
- Risk identification
- Risk analysis
- Risk evaluation
Day 3 Risk treatment, recording and reporting, monitoring and review, and communication and consultation according to ISO 31000
- Risk treatment
- Recording and reporting
- Monitoring and review
- Communication and consultation
- Closing of the training course
- Exam (2 hours)
Duration : 3 Days
Date : May 17 – 19, 2023
Time : 9.30-16.30 pm.
Venue : ACinfotec Training Center
16th Fl., Asia Centre Bldg., South Sathorn Rd.
Training Fee : 38,500 Baht (ex.vat 7%)
Tel. 02 670 8980-3 www.pecb.com
Email. [email protected]
Terms & Conditions for Course Registration
Please read the following terms & conditions for course registration carefully. Upon clicking submit button, it is demonstrated that I/We understand and accept the registration and cancellation policies and procedures.
- Full payment is required in advance prior to course commencement date.
- Payment is due upon registration
- Delegates who cancel after registration, or who don’t attend, are liable to pay the full course fee and no refunds can be given
- A replacement is always welcome
Disclaimer: ACinfotec reserves the right to change, postpone or cancel. Any part of its published programme due to unforeseen circumstances.