PECB Certified ISO 31000 Risk Manager (Thai ) Exam Included
Date/Time: 01/04/2020 - 03/04/2020 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
About this course
In this three-day intensive course participants develop the competence to master a model for implementing risk management processes throughout their organization using the ISO 31000:2009 standard as a reference framework. Based on practical exercises and case studies, participants acquire the necessary knowledge and skills to perform an optimal risk assessment and manage risks in time by being familiar with their life cycle. During this training, we will present the ISO 31000 general risk management standard, the process model it recommends, and how companies may use the standard, and its companion risk assessment tools document ISO 31010
- To understand the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques allowing an effective risk management according to ISO 31000
- To understand the relationship between the risk management and the compliance with the requirements of different stakeholders of an organization
- To acquire the competence to implement, maintain and manage an ongoing risk management program according to ISO 31000
- To acquire the competence to effectively advise organizations on the best practices in risk management
Who should attend?
- Risk managers
- Business Process Owners
- Business Finance Managers
- Business Risk Managers
- Regulatory Compliance Managers
- Project Management
- Persons responsible for information security or conformity within an organization
Day 1: Introduction, risk management program, risk identification and assessment according to ISO 31000
o Concepts and definitions related to risk management
o Risk management standards, frameworks and methodologies
o Implementation of a risk management program
o Understanding an organization and its context
o Risk identification and risk analysis
Day 2: Risk evaluation, treatment, acceptance, communication and surveillance according to ISO 31000 and ISO 31010
o Risk evaluation and risk treatment
o Acceptance of information security risks and management of residual risks
o Risk communication
o Risk monitoring and review
o Risk assessment tools recommended in ISO 31010
o Certified ISO 31000 Risk Manager Exam (2 hours)
Duration : 3 Days
Date : April 1 – 3, 2020
Time : 9.30-16.30 pm.
Venue : ACinfotec Training Center
16th Fl., Asia Centre Bldg., South Sathorn Rd.
Training Fee : 38,500 Baht (ex.vat 7%)
Tel. 02 670 8980-3
Email. [email protected]
Terms & Conditions for Course Registration
Please read the following terms & conditions for course registration carefully. Upon clicking submit button, it is demonstrated that I/We understand and accept the registration and cancellation policies and procedures.
- Full payment is required in advance prior to course commencement date.
- Payment is due upon registration
- Delegates who cancel after registration, or who don’t attend, are liable to pay the full course fee and no refunds can be given
- A replacement is always welcome
Disclaimer: ACinfotec reserves the right to change, postpone or cancel. Any part of its published programme due to unforeseen circumstances.