PECB Certified ISO 38500 IT Corporate Governance Manager (Thai) Exam Included
Date/Time: 07/10/2020 - 09/10/2020 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
About this course
ISO/IEC 38500 IT Governance Manager training enables you to gain a thorough understanding of the core principles for good governance of IT based on ISO/IEC 38500. During this training course, you will also acquire the necessary knowledge to support an organization to apply and manage the ISO/IEC 38500 Evaluate-Direct-Monitor model.
After becoming acquainted with all the necessary concepts and principles of IT Governance, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 38500 IT Corporate Governance Manager” credential. By holding a PECB Certificate, you will demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and skills to manage an IT Governance model.
- Understand the core principles of ISO/IEC 38500 and learn how to interpret them
- Learn about the ISO/IEC 38500 Evaluate-Direct-Monitor Model
- Acquire the necessary knowledge to evaluate, direct and monitor the use of IT in an organization
- Understand COBIT 5 and CGEIT
Who should attend?
- Managers or consultants responsible for ensuring good IT Governance within an organization
- Individuals seeking to gain comprehensive knowledge of the core principles of IT Governance
- IT Governance team members
- Expert advisors involved in IT Governance
Day 1: Introduction to IT Governance and ISO/IEC 38500
- Course objective and structure
- Normative frameworks for IT Governance
- IT Governance & ISO/IEC 38500
- IT Governance model
- Strategic alignment through goal cascading
- Changes in business strategy and barriers to strategic alignment
Day 2: Principles for the effective, efficient and acceptable use of IT
- Strategic management
- Manage & report IT investments and cost optimization
- Risk management as an integral part of performance
- Context establishment & risk assessment
- Risk treatment, risk communication and monitoring
Day 3: Outcomes, performance measurement techniques and Certification Exam
- Resource management – Introduction
- Human resource management
- IT resources planning methods
- Outcome and performance measurement techniques
- Human behavior
- Applying for certification and closing of the training
Duration: 3 Days
Date: October 7 – 9, 2020
Time: 9.30 am. – 16.30 pm.
Venue: ACinfotec Training Center
16th Fl., Asia Centre Bldg., South Sathorn Rd.
Training Fees: 38,500 Baht (ex.vat7%)
Tel. 02 670 8980-3 ext.304, 305
Terms & Conditions for Course Registration
Please read the following terms & conditions for course registration carefully. Upon clicking submit button, it is demonstrated that I/We understand and accept the registration and cancellation policies and procedures.
- Full payment is required in advance prior to course commencement date.
- Payment is due upon registration
- Delegates who cancel after registration, or who don’t attend, are liable to pay the full course fee and no refunds can be given
- A replacement is always welcome
Disclaimer: ACinfotec reserves the right to change, postpone or cancel. Any part of its published programme due to unforeseen circumstances.