PECB Certified ISO 38500 IT Corporate Governance Manager
Date/Time: 04/03/2019 - 06/03/2019 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
About this course
This three day intensive course enables the participants to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in implementing corporate governance of Information Technology as specified in ISO/IEC 38500. Participants will also gain a thorough understanding of best practices used to implement guidance for Corporate Governance of IT from all areas of ISO 38500. ISO/ IEC 38500 applies to the governance of management processes (and decisions) relating to the information and communication services used by an organization. These processes could be controlled by IT specialists within the organization or external service providers, or by business units within the organization.
- To understand the implementation of guidance for the corporate governance of IT in accordance with ISO/IEC 38500
- To gain a comprehensive understanding of the concepts, approaches, standards, methods and techniques required for the effective management of an corporate governance of IT
- To understand the relationship between the components of a corporate governance of IT, including responsibility, strategy, acquisition, performance, conformance, human behavior
- To acquire necessary expertise to manage a team implementing ISO/IEC 38500
Who should attend
- Project managers or consultants wanting to prepare and to support an organization in the implementation of corporate governance of Information Technology
- ISO 38500 auditors who wish to fully understand the corporate governance of IT implementation process
- Senior Managers responsible for the IT governance of an enterprise and the management of its risks
- Members of groups monitoring the resources within the organization
- External business or technical specialists, such as legal or accounting specialists, retail associations, or professional bodies
- Vendors of hardware, software, communications and other IT products
- Internal and external service providers (including consultants)
Day 1: Introduction to Corporate Governance of Information Technology as required by ISO/IEC 38500
- Introduction to corporate governance of IT
- Fundamental principles of corporate governance of IT
- Initiation process of corporate governance of IT
- Definition of the scope
- Corporate governance application
- Objectives of ISO/IEC 38500
- Benefits of using this standard
- Referenced documents
Day 2: Framework and Guidance for Good Corporate Governance of IT
- Responsibility of directors for corporate governance of IT
- Strategy of IT development
- Performance of corporate governance of IT
- Human Behavior
Day 3: Certification Exam
Language : Conducted in Thai Language
Duration : 3 Days
Date : March 4 – 6,2019
Time : 09.30 am. – 16.30 pm.
Venue : ACinfotec Training Center
Contact : Tel 02 670 8980-3
E-mail [email protected]
Price : 38,500 Bhts (Exclusive of 7% VAT)
For more info: www.pecb.com
Bookings are closed for this event.
Terms & Conditions for Course Registration
Please read the following terms & conditions for course registration carefully. Upon clicking submit button, it is demonstrated that I/We understand and accept the registration and cancellation policies and procedures.
- Full payment is required in advance prior to course commencement date.
- Payment is due upon registration
- Delegates who cancel after registration, or who don’t attend, are liable to pay the full course fee and no refunds can be given
- A replacement is always welcome
Disclaimer: ACinfotec reserves the right to change, postpone or cancel. Any part of its published programme due to unforeseen circumstances.