PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27032 Lead Cybersecurity
Date/Time: 06/11/2023 - 10/11/2023 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
About this course
This five day intensive course enables the participants to develop the knowledge and competence needed to support an organization in implementing and managing a Cybersecurity program based on ISO/IEC 27032 and NIST Cybersecurity Framework. This training will enable participants to have an overview of Cybersecurity, to understand the relationship between Cybersecurity and other types of security, and stakeholders’ role in Cybersecurity. This course can be used as guidance for addressing common Cybersecurity issues, and it presents a framework that enables stakeholders to collaborate on resolving Cybersecurity issues.
- To understand and acquire comprehensive knowledge on the components and operations of a Cybersecurity program in conformance with ISO/IEC 27032 and NIST Cybersecurity Framework
- To explain the goal, content and correlation between ISO 27032 and NIST Cybersecurity Framework as well as with other standards and operating frameworks
- To master concepts, approaches, standards, methods and techniques to set up, implement, and effectively manage a Cybersecurity program within an organization
- To be able to interpret the guidelines of ISO/IEC 27032 in the specific context of an organization
- To acquire the necessary expertise to plan, implement, manage, control and maintain a Cybersecurity program as specified in ISO/IEC 27032 and NIST Cybersecurity Framework
- To develop the expertise to advise an organization about the best practices for managing Cybersecurity
- To strengthen personal skills that are necessary for the establishment and maintenance of a Cybersecurity program
Who should attend?
- Cybersecurity professionals
- Information security experts
- Project managers wanting to manage the Cybersecurity program
- Technical experts wanting to prepare themselves for Cybersecurity functions
- Persons responsible to develop the Cybersecurity program
- Security and Business Process consultants
Day 1: Introduction to Cybersecurity and related concepts as recommended by ISO/IEC 27032
- Course Objectives and Structure
- Standard and Regulatory Framework
- Fundamental Concepts in Cybersecurity
- Cybersecurity Program
- Initiating a Cybersecurity Program
- Analyzing the Organization
Day 2: Cybersecurity Policy and Risk management
- Cybersecurity Policies
- Cybersecurity Risk Management
- Attack Mechanisms
Day 3: Cybersecurity Controls, Information Sharing and Coordination
- Cybersecurity Controls
- Information Sharing and Coordination
- Training and Awareness Program
Day 4: Incident management, Monitoring and Continuous Improvement
- Business Continuity
- Cybersecurity Incident Management
- Testing in Cybersecurity
- Performance Measurement
- Cybersecurity Incident Response and Recovery
- Continual Improvement
- Lead Manager Certification Scheme
- Closing the Training
Day 5: Certification Exam
- Knowledge about information security and related concepts is preferred.
- Educational approach
- This training is based on both theory and practice:
- Sessions of lectures illustrated with examples based on real cases
- Practical exercises based
- Review exercises to assist the exam preparation
- Practice test similar to the certification exam
- To benefit from the practical exercises, the number of training participants is limited
Duration : 5 Days
Date : Nov 6 – 10, 2023
Time : 9.30-04.30 pm.
Venue : ACinfotec Training Center
16th Fl., Asia Centre Bldg., South Sathorn Rd.
Training Fee : 51,500 Baht (ex.vat 7%)
Tel. 02 670 8980-3 ext. 304 and 305
Email. [email protected]
Terms & Conditions for Course Registration
Please read the following terms & conditions for course registration carefully. Upon clicking submit button, it is demonstrated that I/We understand and accept the registration and cancellation policies and procedures.
- Full payment is required in advance prior to course commencement date.
- Payment is due upon registration
- Delegates who cancel after registration, or who don’t attend, are liable to pay the full course fee and no refunds can be given
- A replacement is always welcome
Disclaimer: ACinfotec reserves the right to change, postpone or cancel. Any part of its published programme due to unforeseen circumstances.