PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27701 Lead Auditor (Thai) Exam Included
Date/Time: 10/01/2022 - 14/01/2022 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
About this course
Who should attend?
Auditors seeking to perform and lead Privacy Information Management System (PIMS) certification audits
Managers or consultants seeking to master a PIMS audit process
Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with PIMS requirements
Technical experts seeking to prepare for a PIMS audit
Expert advisors in the protection of Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
Day 1 Introduction to Privacy Information Management System (PIMS) and ISO/IEC 27701
– Training course objectives and structure
– Standards and regulatory frameworks
– Certification process
– Fundamental information security and privacy concepts and principles
– Privacy information management system (PIMS)
Day 2 Audit principles, preparation, and launching of an audit
– Fundamental audit concepts and principles
– The impact of trends and technology in auditing
– Evidence-based auditing
– Risk-based auditing
– Initiation of the audit process
– Stage 1 audit
Day 3 On-site audit activities
– Preparations for stage 2 audit (on-site audit)
– Stage 2 audit
– Communication during the audit
– Audit procedures
– Creating audit test plans
Day 4 Closing the audit
– Drafting audit findings and nonconformity reports
– Audit documentation and quality review
– Closing of the audit
– Evaluation of action plans by the auditor
– Beyond the initial audit
– Managing an internal audit program
– Closing of the training course
Day 5 Certification exam
Duration: 5 Days
Date: Jan 10 – 14, 2022
Time: 9.30 am. – 16.30 pm.
Venue: ACinfotec Training Center
16th Fl., Asia Centre Bldg., South Sathorn Rd.
Training Fees: 51,500 Baht (ex.vat7%)
Tel. 02 670 8980-3
Bookings are closed for this event.
Terms & Conditions for Course Registration
Please read the following terms & conditions for course registration carefully. Upon clicking submit button, it is demonstrated that I/We understand and accept the registration and cancellation policies and procedures.
- Full payment is required in advance prior to course commencement date.
- Payment is due upon registration
- Delegates who cancel after registration, or who don’t attend, are liable to pay the full course fee and no refunds can be given
- A replacement is always welcome
Disclaimer: ACinfotec reserves the right to change, postpone or cancel. Any part of its published programme due to unforeseen circumstances.