PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27701 Lead Implementer (Thai) Exam Included
Date/Time: 21/11/2022 - 25/11/2022 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
About this course
This training course is designed to prepare its participants implement a Privacy Information Management System (PIMS) in compliance with the requirements and guidance of the ISO/IEC 27701. Moreover, you will gain a comprehensive understanding of the best practices of privacy information management and learn how to manage and process data while complying with various data privacy regimes. After mastering the implementation and management of a Privacy Information Management System (PIMS), you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27701 Lead Implementer” credential. The internationally recognized PECB Lead Implementer Certificate proves that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to implement the ISO/IEC 27701 requirements in an organization.
Who should attend?
- Managers and consultants involved in privacy and data management
- Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of a Privacy Information Management System
- Individuals responsible and accountable for Personally Identifiable Information (PII) within organizations
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with data privacy regimes requirements
- PIMS team members
- Introduction to ISO/IEC 27701 and initiation of a PIMS
– Training course objectives and structure
– Standards and regulatory frameworks
– Privacy Information Management System (PIMS)
– Fundamental concepts and principles of information security and privacy
– Initiation of the PIMS implementation
– Analysis of the ISMS scope and Statement of Applicability
– PIMS scope
– Management approval
– Privacy risk assessment
- Planning the implementation of a PIMS
– Privacy impact assessment
– PIMS Statement of Applicability
– Documentation management
– Selection of controls
– Implementation of controls
- Implementing a PIMS
– Implementation of controls (cont’d)
– Implementation of controls specific for PII controllers
– Implementation of controls specific for PII processors
- PIMS monitoring, continual improvement and preparation for the certification audit
– Awareness, training, and communication
– Monitoring, measurement, analysis, evaluation and management review
– Internal audit
– Treatment of nonconformities
– Continual improvement
– Preparing for the certification audit
– Certification process and closing of the training course
- Certification Exam
Duration: 5 Days
Date: Nov 21 – 25, 2022
Time: 9.30 am. – 16.30 pm.
Venue: ACinfotec Training Center
16th Fl., Asia Centre Bldg., South Sathorn Rd.
Training Fees: 51,500 Baht (ex.vat7%)
Tel. 02 670 8980-3
Terms & Conditions for Course Registration
Please read the following terms & conditions for course registration carefully. Upon clicking submit button, it is demonstrated that I/We understand and accept the registration and cancellation policies and procedures.
- Full payment is required in advance prior to course commencement date.
- Payment is due upon registration
- Delegates who cancel after registration, or who don’t attend, are liable to pay the full course fee and no refunds can be given
- A replacement is always welcome
Disclaimer: ACinfotec reserves the right to change, postpone or cancel. Any part of its published programme due to unforeseen circumstances.