PECB Certified ISO/IEC 24762 Disaster Recovery Manager (Thai) Exam Included
Date/Time: 01/04/2020 - 03/04/2020 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
About this course
This three day intensive course enables the participants to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in implementing, maintaining and managing an ongoing Information and Communications Technology Disaster Recovery plan according to ISO 24762:2008. Participants will also gain a thorough understanding of best practices described by this International Standard.
Who Should attend?
- IT Disaster Recovery managers
- IT professionals wanting to gain a comprehensive knowledge on ICT Disaster Recovery
- Members of a disaster recovery team
- IT disaster recovery consultants
- Staff implementing or seeking to comply with ISO 24762 or involved in a disaster recovery plan
- To understand the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques for the implementation and effective management of Disaster Recovery services
- To understand the relationship between ICT Disaster Recovery and the compliance with the requirements of different stakeholders in an organization
- To acquire the competence to implement, maintain and manage a Disaster Recovery plan in accordance with ISO 24762
- To acquire the competence to effectively advise organizations on the best practices in ICT Disaster Recovery
Day 1: Introduction, risk assessment and mitigation according to ISO 24762
- Differences between business continuity and disaster recovery
- Asset management
- Risk assessment and mitigation
- Document management
- Information security
- Business continuity
Day 2: Recovery facilities and sites, outsourced services and activation of DR plan according to ISO 24762
- Recovery facilities
- Outsourced services
- Recovery sites
- Activation of disaster recovery plan
Day 3: Measurement, testing and continual improvement
- Performance measurement
- Continual improvement
- Certified ISO 24762 Disaster Recovery Manager Exam
Duration: 3 Days
Date: April 1 – 3, 2020
Time: 9.30 am. – 16.30 pm.
Venue: ACinfotec Training Center
16th Fl., Asia Centre Bldg., South Sathorn Rd.
Training Fees: 38,500 Baht (ex.vat7%)
Tel. 02 670 8980-3 ext.304, 305
Bookings are closed for this event.
Terms & Conditions for Course Registration
Please read the following terms & conditions for course registration carefully. Upon clicking submit button, it is demonstrated that I/We understand and accept the registration and cancellation policies and procedures.
- Full payment is required in advance prior to course commencement date.
- Payment is due upon registration
- Delegates who cancel after registration, or who don’t attend, are liable to pay the full course fee and no refunds can be given
- A replacement is always welcome
Disclaimer: ACinfotec reserves the right to change, postpone or cancel. Any part of its published programme due to unforeseen circumstances.