PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27035 Lead Incident Manager
Date/Time: 03/09/2018 - 07/09/2018 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
In this five-day intensive course participants develop the competence to master a model for implementing an incident management process throughout their organization using the ISO/IEC 27035 standard as a reference framework. Based on practical exercises, participants acquire the necessary knowledge and skills to manage information security incidents in time by being familiar with their life cycle. During this training, we will present the ISO/IEC 27035 information security incident management standard, a process model for designing and developing an organizational incident management process, and how companies may use the standard. This training is also fully compatible with ISO/IEC 27035 which supports ISO/IEC 27001 by providing guidance for incident management.
Who Should Attend?
- Incident managers
- Business Process Owners
- Information Security Risk Managers
- Regulatory Compliance Managers
- Members of Incident Response Team
- Persons responsible for information security or conformity within an organization
To understand the concepts, approaches, methods, tools and techniques allowing an effective information security incident management according to ISO/IEC 27035
- To understand, interpret and provide guidance on how to implement and manage incident management processes based on best practices of ISO/IEC 27035 and other relevant standards
- To acquire the competence to implement, maintain and manage an ongoing information security incident management program according to ISO/IEC 27035
- To acquire the competence to effectively advise organizations on the best practices in information security management
Day 1: Introduction, incident management framework according to ISO/IEC 27035
- Concepts and definitions related to information security and incident management
- Incident management standards, and best practices
- Choosing an incident management framework
- Understanding an organization and its context
Day 2 : Planning the implementation of an Organizational Incident Management Process based on ISO/IEC 27035
- Incident management strategy and project management
- Planning the implementation of an effective incident management process
- Preliminary analysis and selection of an approach and methodology
- Design and document an incident detection, reporting and management process
- Defining roles and responsibilities in the context of the implementation and management of an Incident Management Process
Day 3: Implementing an Incident Management Process
- Define the document and record management processes
- Incident Management policies & procedures
- Implementation of security processes and controls related to incident management
- Change management process
- Incident analysis processes
- Effective communication and the communication strategies
- Establish the Information Security Incident Response Team
Day 4: Monitoring, measuring and improving an Incident Management Process
- Monitoring and evaluating the effectiveness of incident management process in operations
- Development of metrics, performance indicators and dashboards
- Management reviews
- Implementation of a continual improvement program
- Develop and propose the best corrective and preventive action plans
Day 5: Certification Exam
Duration : 5 Days
Time : 9.30 am. – 16.30 pm.
Date : September 3 – 7,2018
Language : conducted in Thai Language
Contact : T 02 670 8980 – 3
Price : 51,500 Bhts (Exclusive of 7% VAT)
For more info: www.pecb.com
Bookings are closed for this event.
Terms & Conditions for Course Registration
Please read the following terms & conditions for course registration carefully. Upon clicking submit button, it is demonstrated that I/We understand and accept the registration and cancellation policies and procedures.
- Full payment is required in advance prior to course commencement date.
- Payment is due upon registration
- Delegates who cancel after registration, or who don’t attend, are liable to pay the full course fee and no refunds can be given
- A replacement is always welcome
Disclaimer: ACinfotec reserves the right to change, postpone or cancel. Any part of its published programme due to unforeseen circumstances.