Practical Implementation Approach to Business Continuity Management – ISO 22301
Date/Time: 01/08/2019 - 02/08/2019 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
In this two days practical course, you will learn about principle and fundamental knowledge of international methodology for implementation of Business Continuity Management (BCM). The course also includes hands-on workshop on risk assessment and business impact analysis to enhance your knowledge. All delegates will also receive a checklist to help you create a better Business Continuity Plan for your organization.
Who Should Attend?
- COO, CIO, or senior management
- BCM Manager, Coordinators, Recovery Team Leaders and members
- Information security professionals
- Risk and compliance manager
- Anyone who responsible for establishing BCM or developing BCP for their organizations
- Gain understanding of international standard methodology for BCM implementation
- Learn practical approach of BCM implementation
- Use common consistent framework, based on international best practice, to manage business continuity
- Enhance skills required to develop, implement and maintain BCP
- Obtain necessary knowledge and gain confident working with BCM practitioners and making related decisions
- Business Continuity Management Overview
- Important Definitions
- Business Continuity Management Life Cycle
- Business Continuity Management Organization and Emergency Response Structure
- Crisis Management Plan, Emergency Response Plan, Business Resumption Plans and Disaster Recovery Plans
- Risk Analysis & Risk Assessment (RA)
- Business Impact Analysis (BIA)
- Developing Business Continuity Strategy
- Developing the Business Continuity Plan (BCP)
- Exercising the Plan
- Practice and Group Workshop
- Q & A
Duration : 2 Days
Date : August 1 – 2,2019
Language : Conducted in Thai Language
Contact : T 02 670 8980 – 3
F 02 670 8984
E [email protected]
Price: 18,900 Baht (Excluding vat7%)
Terms & Conditions for Course Registration
Please read the following terms & conditions for course registration carefully. Upon clicking submit button, it is demonstrated that I/We understand and accept the registration and cancellation policies and procedures.
- Full payment is required in advance prior to course commencement date.
- Payment is due upon registration
- Delegates who cancel after registration, or who don’t attend, are liable to pay the full course fee and no refunds can be given
- A replacement is always welcome
Disclaimer: ACinfotec reserves the right to change, postpone or cancel. Any part of its published programme due to unforeseen circumstances.