Practical Privacy Management for Modern Enterprise (Updated To Thailand Data Privacy Act.)
Date/Time: 16/03/2023 - 17/03/2023 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
Category(ies) No Categories
This two-day course will equip participant with necessary knowledge, skills and competence, for planning, implementing and operating a privacy management framework based on Thailand Privacy Act and GDPR. Participants will understand how to perform key tasks to build up an effective privacy management framework including, privacy policies, consent forms, privacy impact assessments, etc. in order to ensure compliance.
Who should attend?
- Management or project manager who wish to implement privacy management framework for their organization to ensure compliance with local & international laws and regulations such as Thailand Privacy Act, GDPR, etc.
- Data Protection Officer (DPO) and Senior Managers responsible for the privacy data protection of an organization
- Information security team members who need to know privacy controls
- Compliance expert and auditors who wish to fully understand Thailand Privacy Act and GDPR requirements
- Other interested persons
- Privacy concept and principle
- Introduction to local & international laws and regulations on privacy
- Identifying and classifying privacy data
- Performing privacy impact assessment
- Implementing controls to protect privacy
- Monitoring and auditing the privacy framework
- Privacy breach and corrective actions
Duration: 2 Days
Date: Mar 16 – 17, 2023
Time: 9.30 am. – 16.30 pm.
Venue: ACinfotec Training Center
16th Fl., Asia Centre Bldg., South Sathorn Rd.
Training Fees: 28,000 Baht (ex.vat7%)
Tel. 02 670 8980-3 ext.304, 305
Bookings are closed for this event.
Terms & Conditions for Course Registration
Please read the following terms & conditions for course registration carefully. Upon clicking submit button, it is demonstrated that I/We understand and accept the registration and cancellation policies and procedures.
- Full payment is required in advance prior to course commencement date.
- Payment is due upon registration
- Delegates who cancel after registration, or who don’t attend, are liable to pay the full course fee and no refunds can be given
- A replacement is always welcome
Disclaimer: ACinfotec reserves the right to change, postpone or cancel. Any part of its published programme due to unforeseen circumstances.