CCSK – Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge Plus Course (Lectures+Lab) – Included Exam
Date/Time: 17/03/2021 - 19/03/2021 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
About this course
The CCSK Foundation course starts with the fundamentals, then increases in complexity as it works through all 16 domains of the CSA Security Guidance, recommendations from the European Union Agency for Network & Information Security (ENISA), and an overview of the Cloud Controls Matrix.
- Prove your competency in key cloud security issues through an organization that specializes in cloud research.
- Increase employment opportunities by filling the skills-gap for cloud-certified professionals.
- Demonstrate your technical knowledge, skills, and abilities to effectively use controls tailored to the cloud.
- Learn to establish a baseline of security best practices when dealing with a broad array of responsibilities, from cloud governance to configuring technical security controls.
- Complement other credentials such as the CISA, CISSP and CCSP.
Who should attend?
- Information Security
- Senior Consultant Manager
- Security Architecture
- Solution Architecture
- SR Cloud
- Security Analyst
- Lead Compliances
- Domain 1 : Cloud Computing Concepts and Architecture
- Domain 2 : Governance and Enterprise Risk Management
- Domain 3 : Legal Issues, Contracts, and Electronic Discovery
- Domain 4 : Compliance and Audit Management
- Domain 5 : Information Governance
- Domain 6 : Management Plane and Business Continuity
- Domain 7 : Infrastructure Security
- Domain 8 : Virtualization and Containers
- Domain 9 : Incident Response
- Domain 10 : Application Security
- Domain 11 : Data Security and Encryption
- Domain 12 : Identity, Entitlement and Access Management
- Domain 13 : Security as a Service
- Domain 14 : Related Technologies
- Extra Domain : Cloud Controls Matrix
- Extra Domain : ENISA Recommendations
What are the benefits of CCSK Plus training?
- Get hands-on experience securing an organization in the cloud.
- Prepare to earn the widely recognized standard of expertise for cloud security, the Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge (CCSK).
- Learn and practice applying the knowledge from all 14 domains of the CSA Security Guidance v4.
CCSK Plus Course – Additional Lab Content
Core Account Security
Learn what to configure in the first 5 minutes of opening a new cloud account and enable security controls such as MFA, basic monitoring, and IAM.
IAM and Monitoring In-Depth
Expand on your work in the first lab and implement more-complex identity management and monitoring. This includes expanding IAM with Attribute Based Access Controls, implementing security alerting, and understanding how to structure enterprise-scale IAM and monitoring.
Network and Instance Security
Create a virtual network (VPC) and implement a baseline security configuration. You will also learn how to securely select and launch a virtual machine (instance), run a vulnerability assessment in the cloud, and connect to the instance.
Encryption and Storage Security
Expand your deployment by adding a storage volume encrypted with a customer managed key. You will also learn how to secure snapshots and other data.
Application Security and Federation
Finish the technical labs by completely building out a 2-tier application and implementing federated identity using OpenID.
Risk and Provider Assessment
Practice using the CSA Cloud Controls Matrix and STAR registry to evaluate risk and select a cloud provider.
Duration : 3 Days
Date : March 17 – 19, 2021
Time : 9.30-16.30 pm.
Venue : ACinfotec Training Center
16th Fl., Asia Centre Bldg., South Sathorn Rd.
Training Fee : 69,000 Baht (ex.vat 7%)
Tel. 02 670 8980-3 ext.304, 305
Email. [email protected]
Terms & Conditions for Course Registration
Please read the following terms & conditions for course registration carefully. Upon clicking submit button, it is demonstrated that I/We understand and accept the registration and cancellation policies and procedures.
- Full payment is required in advance prior to course commencement date.
- Payment is due upon registration
- Delegates who cancel after registration, or who don’t attend, are liable to pay the full course fee and no refunds can be given
- A replacement is always welcome
Disclaimer: ACinfotec reserves the right to change, postpone or cancel. Any part of its published programme due to unforeseen circumstances.