Certified Information Privacy Manager (CIPM) *New
Date/Time: 22/02/2023 - 24/02/2023 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
About this course
Business functions such as marketing, finance, human resources and customer service have privacy responsibilities that can expose their organizations to financial loss and damage to reputation. IAPP Privacy Program Management Training, the training aligned with ANSI/ISO-accredited CIPM certification, gives professionals the skills to operationalize privacy and minimize risks to reputation from improper handling of personal data.
CIPM training teaches a process for conceptualizing, designing, building and operating a data privacy management program. The curriculum, available in French, German and English, includes creating a company vision, structuring data protection teams, developing and implementing system frameworks, and measuring performance.
Who should attend?
- Anyone involved with data protection processes and programs
- Data Protection Officers
- Data Protection Managers
- Legal Compliance Officers
- Security Managers
- Information Managers
Module 1: Introduction to Privacy Program Management
- Identifies privacy program management responsibilities and describes the role of accountability in privacy program management.
Module 2: Privacy Governance
- Examines considerations for developing and implementing a privacy program, including the position of the privacy function within the organization, role of the
DPO, program scope and charter, privacy strategy, support and ongoing involvement of key functions and privacy frameworks.
Module 3: Applicable Laws and Regulations
- Discusses the regulatory environment, common elements across jurisdictions and strategies for aligning compliance with organizational strategy.
Module 4: Data Assessments
- Relates practical processes for creating and using data inventories/ maps, gap analyses, privacy assessments, privacy impact assessments/data protection impact
assessments and vendor assessments.
Module 5: Policies
- Describes common types of privacy-related policies, outlines components and offers strategies for implementation.
Module 6: Data Subject Rights
- Discusses operational considerations for communicating and ensuring data subject rights, including privacy notice, choice and consent, access and rectification, data
portability, and erasure.
Module 7 : Training and Awareness
- Outlines strategies for developing and implementing privacy training and awareness programs.
Module 8 : Protecting Personal Information
- Examines a holistic approach to protecting personal information through privacy by design.
Module 9 : Data Breach Incident Plans
- Provides guidance on planning for and responding to a data security incident or breach.
Module 10 : Monitoring and Auditing Program Performance
- Relates common practices for monitoring, measuring, analyzing and auditing privacy program performance.
Language: Conducted in Thai Language
Duration: 3 Days
Date: Feb 22 – 24, 2023
Venue: ACinfotec Training Center
16th Fl., Asia Centre Bldg., South Sathorn Rd.
Training Fees: Please call
Tel : 02 670 8980-3 ext. 304, 305
E-mail: [email protected]
Bookings are closed for this event.
Terms & Conditions for Course Registration
Please read the following terms & conditions for course registration carefully. Upon clicking submit button, it is demonstrated that I/We understand and accept the registration and cancellation policies and procedures.
- Full payment is required in advance prior to course commencement date.
- Payment is due upon registration
- Delegates who cancel after registration, or who don’t attend, are liable to pay the full course fee and no refunds can be given
- A replacement is always welcome
Disclaimer: ACinfotec reserves the right to change, postpone or cancel. Any part of its published programme due to unforeseen circumstances.