PECB Certified ISO 27001:2013 Lead Implementer (Thai) Exam Included
Date/Time: 23/03/2020 - 27/03/2020 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
About this course
This five-day intensive course enables the participants to develop the expertise necessary to support an organization in implementing and managing an Information Security Management System (ISMS) based on ISO/IEC 27001:2005. Participants will also be given a thorough grounding in best practices used to implement information security controls from all areas of ISO 27002.
This training is consistent with the project management practices established in ISO 10006 (Quality Management Systems – Guidelines for Quality Management in Projects). This training is also fully compatible with ISO 27003 (Guidelines for the Implementation of an ISMS), ISO 27004 (Measurement of Information Security) and ISO 27005 (Risk Management in Information Security).
• After successfully completing the exam, participants can apply for the credentials of Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Provisional Implementer, Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Implementer or Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer, depending on their level of experience.
• A certificate will be issued to participants who successfully passed the exam and comply with all the other requirements related to the selected credential.
Who should attend?
- ISO/IEC 27001 covers all types of organizations (e.g. commercial enterprises, government agencies, not-for profit organizations). ISO/IEC 27001 specifies the requirements for establishing, implementing, operating, monitoring, reviewing, maintaining and improving a documented Information Security Management System within the context of the organization’s overall business risks. It specifies requirements for the implementation of security controls customized to the needs of individual organizations or parts thereof.
• Introduction to Information Security Management System (ISMS) concepts as required by ISO 27001; Initiating an ISMS
o Introduction to management systems and the process approach
o Presentation of the ISO 27000 family standards and regulatory framework
o Fundamental principles of Information Security
o Preliminary analysis and determining the level of maturity based upon ISO 21827
o Writing a business case and a project plan for the implementation of an ISMS
• Planning the implementation of an ISMS based on ISO 27001
o Defining the scope of an ISMS
o Drafting an ISMS and information security policies
o Selection of the approach and methodology for risk assessment
o Risk management: identification, analysis and treatment of risk (based on ISO 27005)
o Drafting the Statement of Applicability
• Implementing an ISMS based on ISO 27001
o Implementation of a document management framework
o Design of and implementation of controls
o Information security training, awareness and communication program
o Incident management (drawing on guidance from ISO 27035)
o Operations management of an ISMS
• Control, monitor and measure an ISMS and the certification audit of the ISMS in accordance with ISO 27001
o Monitoring the ISMS controls
o Development of metrics, performance indicators and dashboards in accordance with ISO 27004
o ISO 27001 internal Audit
o Management review of an ISMS
o Implementation of a Continual improvement program
o Preparing for a ISO 27001 certification audit
• Certification Exam
o 3 hours
Duration: 5 Days
Date: March 23-27, 2020
Time: 9.30 am. – 16.30 pm.
Venue: ACinfotec Training Center
16th Fl., Asia Centre Bldg., South Sathorn Rd.
Training Fees: 51,500 Baht (ex.vat7%)
Tel. 02 670 8980-3
This event is fully booked.
Terms & Conditions for Course Registration
Please read the following terms & conditions for course registration carefully. Upon clicking submit button, it is demonstrated that I/We understand and accept the registration and cancellation policies and procedures.
- Full payment is required in advance prior to course commencement date.
- Payment is due upon registration
- Delegates who cancel after registration, or who don’t attend, are liable to pay the full course fee and no refunds can be given
- A replacement is always welcome
Disclaimer: ACinfotec reserves the right to change, postpone or cancel. Any part of its published programme due to unforeseen circumstances.