Practical Implementation Approach to Business Continuity Management – ISO 22301
Date/Time: 27/04/2020 - 28/04/2020 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
About this course
In this two days practical course, you will learn about principle and fundamental knowledge of international methodology for implementation of Business Continuity Management (BCM). The course also includes hands-on workshop on risk assessment and business impact analysis to enhance your knowledge. All delegates will also receive a checklist to help you create a better Business Continuity Plan for your organization.
Who Should attend?
- COO, CIO, or senior management
- BCM Manager, Coordinators, Recovery Team Leaders and members
- Information security professionals
- Risk and compliance manager
- Anyone who responsible for establishing BCM or developing BCP for their organizations
- Gain understanding of international standard methodology for BCM implementation
- Learn practical approach of BCM implementation
- Use common consistent framework, based on international best practice, to manage business continuity
- Enhance skills required to develop, implement and maintain BCP
- Obtain necessary knowledge and gain confident working with BCM practitioners and making related decisions
- Business Continuity Management Overview
- Important Definitions
- Business Continuity Management Life Cycle
- Business Continuity Management Organization and Emergency Response Structure
- Crisis Management Plan, Emergency Response Plan, Business Resumption Plans and Disaster Recovery Plans
- Risk Analysis & Risk Assessment (RA)
- Business Impact Analysis (BIA)
- Developing Business Continuity Strategy
- Developing the Business Continuity Plan (BCP)
- Exercising the Plan
- Practice and Group Workshop
- Q & A
Duration: 2 Days
Date: April 27 – 28, 2020
Time: 9.30 am. – 16.30 pm.
Venue: ACinfotec Training Center
16th Fl., Asia Centre Bldg., South Sathorn Rd.
Training Fees: 18,900 Baht (ex.vat7%)
Tel. 02 670 8980-3
Terms & Conditions for Course Registration
Please read the following terms & conditions for course registration carefully. Upon clicking submit button, it is demonstrated that I/We understand and accept the registration and cancellation policies and procedures.
- Full payment is required in advance prior to course commencement date.
- Payment is due upon registration
- Delegates who cancel after registration, or who don’t attend, are liable to pay the full course fee and no refunds can be given
- A replacement is always welcome
Disclaimer: ACinfotec reserves the right to change, postpone or cancel. Any part of its published programme due to unforeseen circumstances.