CRISC – Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (Exam Excluded)
Date/Time: 01/03/2023 - 03/03/2023 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
The Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control™ certification (CRISC™, pronounced “see-risk”) is designed for IT professionals who have hands-on experience with risk identification, assessment, and evaluation; risk response; risk monitoring; IS control design and implementation; and IS control monitoring and maintenance.
The CRISC designation will not only certify professionals who have knowledge and experience identifying and evaluating entity-specific risk, but also aid them in helping enterprises accomplish business objectives by designing, implementing, monitoring and maintaining risk-based, efficient and effective IS controls.
Who Should attend?
IT professionals interested in earning Certified in Risk and Information Systems Controls (CRISC) certification. CRISC is for IT professionals, risk professionals, business analysts, project manager and/or compliance professionals, how work towards evaluation and mitigation of risk, and who have job experience in the following areas:
* Risk identification, assessment and evaluation;
* Risk response and monitoring and
* IS control design/monitoring and implementation/maintenance.
The CRISC course offers students outstanding benefits, including:
- Three full days of intense instruction with no outside distractions
- In-person access to the top security experts in the industry
- Lunch and snacks provided on each day of class
- Worldwide recognition as a universally accepted information systems manager
- Opportunity to build upon existing certifications/credentials already earned
- Provides tangible evidence of career growth
- Potential for a salary increase and/or promotion
- Intense Courseware:
- ISACA Authorized Courseware including:
CRISC Review Manual
CRISC Review Questions, Answers & Explanations Manual
- ISACA Authorized Courseware including:
- Excellent Certification Preparation (Note that Students are responsible for registering for the exam and transportation to the exam; InfoSec Institute will not provide exam logistics or transportation support)
Our CRISC exam preparation course assists IT professionals to accomplish the following business objectives in their enterprise:
* Designing, implementing, monitoring & maintaining risk-based, effective IS controls
* Compliance with regulatory requirements
Also covered are the 5 domains as required by ISACA:
1. Risk Identification Assessment and Evaluation (RI)
2. Risk Response (RR)
3. Risk Monitoring (RM)
4. IS Control Design and Implementation (CD)
5. IS Control Monitoring and Maintenance (MM)
- Computer-based examination
- 4 hours
- 150 multiple-choice question exam
- ISACA uses a 200 – 800 point scale with 450 as the passing mark for the exams
InfoSec Institute’s CRISC course extensively prepares students for the CRISC exam, which consists of 200 multiple-choice questions that cover the five information systems auditing areas. These areas have been created from a CRISC job practice analysis and reflect the work performed by information systems auditors.
Duration : 4 Days
Date : Mar 1 – 3, 2023
Time : 9.30-16.30 pm.
Venue : ACinfotec Training Center
16th Fl., Asia Centre Bldg., South Sathorn Rd.
Training Fee : 34,000 Baht (ex.vat 7%)
Tel. 02 670 8980-3
Email. [email protected]
Bookings are closed for this event.
Terms & Conditions for Course Registration
Please read the following terms & conditions for course registration carefully. Upon clicking submit button, it is demonstrated that I/We understand and accept the registration and cancellation policies and procedures.
- Full payment is required in advance prior to course commencement date.
- Payment is due upon registration
- Delegates who cancel after registration, or who don’t attend, are liable to pay the full course fee and no refunds can be given
- A replacement is always welcome
Disclaimer: ACinfotec reserves the right to change, postpone or cancel. Any part of its published programme due to unforeseen circumstances.